Reviews for Take This Waltz
Karsata chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This story is so beautiful and with that song it just morphs into ideal combination! So poetic, passionate and full of love! Reading this, I remembered why I loved writing, especially this kind of short stories, descriptions of situations that without as much of a dialog held so much emotion that you just can't contain it! Thank you!
princecharmingstoolate chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is such a cute story. I'm in love. Haha.

But seriously? It's really good(:
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awh!
beate73 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
*sigh* Why haven't I read this before? This lil' story of yours is beautiful!
archie-01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sweet, sensual, lovely.

No need for names.

tehrager chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very sweet, I really enjoyed reading this :)
Galux Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
As a complete Leonard Cohen nerd (God he is awesome in concert and this is one of my favourites), I have to say you did him justice.

I liked the anoniminity of it all, like they don't need names or words because they know each other so well. Cohen is great for melencoly tinged with optimism.

hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
that was so sweet and I think it works wonderfully without using names..I see him as a vampire in this for some reason..I couldn't picture him otherwise as I read it...
kelleygirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
very sweet. you are right, it is best if they remain nameless, but i could not stop myself from picturing sookie and eric as i read...
Sea-Horse-26 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is a great story. I had read it before w/o listening to the song and liked it. I just re-read it with the song in the background and *love* it. Very will done. Makes me want to live in France in the summer, with heartbroken, sweaty and waiting for love to return.

;-)

Thanks for your writings. They are a great way to pass the time until the next book and next season of TB.
like smoke in my lungs chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, I love this. I found this a while ago, before I had an account, and so I never reviewed.

That was months ago though, and I've still never read something-oneshot or story-that I liked more. It's really beautiful, and you didn't ruin the intergrity of the song!

Anyways, I just love this. It does make sense as Edward and Bella...and I like the way you have it with no names and not much conversion. ((Well, I'll shut up now ;P ))

~~so insecure
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
ah, sweet love story. Yes, it does work w/or w/o names. Lovely.
elemental-juxtaposition chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really like this piece- it fits the song prefectly. I actually feel in love with Cohen from this song.
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I plan on listening to the song...But Love it I initially though it was for twilight but it could be for any love lorn story...Great and beautiful
Cullenista chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Just lovely. I've been reading the Lorca poetry for a while now and it's very inspiring, isn't it? Just added this story to the IMDB Master Fanfic list, too. Hope there's more to come.