Reviews for Once Upon a December
TheaBlackthorn chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
I really loved this chappie darlin'lots of happyness and couply good ness :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Aww, I loved it! The SephAerith, ZackTifa, AND VinceYuffie just made my day. I really love seeing Seph as this civilized, polite, flirty guy. Romance is always a plus, so don't feel bad about it, and you're so right, Yazoo is the cutest little kid ever. The jump in time wasn't jarring, and it's nice to see some development between the couples. All I have is praise(though I spotted some errors around)and I really can't wait to see what you have next for this.

always-kh chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
aw so cute, but with tons of action. yay for yuffentine.
always-kh chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
another good chapter. really good action! and plot
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
good fic. please have some yuffentine! i love all the pairings... okay well we haven't found out for sure who aerith's with from the top looks like seph. good story so far too.
Gigei chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
What the ... Tifa and Zack? OMG who will Cloud be paired with then? No one? Awws poor chocobo-head!

Still waiting for the Aeriseph parts. :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Heh, I love how you write all of the guys in this story and I can't wait to see Aerith's "blind date." You're still doing an amazing job here and you've left me guessing to see what's next. So sad about Vincent though, and I hope he lets Yuffie in soon. Lovely story, and I hope you update soon!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
YAY an update I'm really enjoying this story poppit. Can't wait for the blind-date ;)
Dhampirangel chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Yazoo as a little kid is so kawaii! Though slightly ironic compared to the movie. Tseng and Aerith have some sot of past... interesting. So how would Aerith and Seph meet? It's coming out nicely and hope to continue to read.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
More please poppit. I've really enjoyed these first two chappies :)
Hanna Aeneas chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I like this. D Damnit, Yazoo'd be so cute as a kid! *fangirl squeal*
serenbach chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
This was a really good opening, I loved the friendship between Aerith, Tifa and Yuffie, it's how I always thought it would be in the game. I really enjoyed how the relationships between all the charcters were introduced. I've always felt kind of sorry for Kadaj and co. so it's nice to think that Aerith will be taking care of them! Looking forward to finding out who's been chasing them and stuff! :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
You know, I don't ever have anything constructive to say, but I very much liked this chapter. I can't wait to see what other history Tseng and Aerith have, and when Seph will come into the picture. If I can offer you a pointer, put the main pairing in the summary. Many people don't check the story without knowing the pairing, at least I don't. Hope to read more soon and I am liking this fic so far!

Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ooh... I'm certainly interested and I love that you've made it a ZackTifa too. Thank you! I very much like the start of this and think you should definitely continue. All the little love wars going on are entertaining and the thing with the remnants brings a nice touch of suspense. I'm off to read the next chapter!