Reviews for Ivan's World
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Good
Lady Spectrum chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
aaaaaahh, Mattie, poor Mattie ;_;

just thought i'd point out, where you write 'shuttered', i think you mean 'shuddered', that would make more sense.

good job on the story, you write a good evil!Russia. looking forward to seeing Alfred come in and how he reacts to Matthew's condition. i'm guessing it's not gonna go down well.
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This is turning out to be an interesting fic...I don't mind being a beta for ya if you deliver the ruscan goodness in this fic (whihc I think is a bit of a challenge seeing Mattie's poor condition)

Please continue this
Akakata7 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I WANT THIS UPDATED SO BADLY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Fluffy666 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
hello! Well reading this and looking at when it was last updated id just like to ask did you drop it? its been a really good story so far and its sad that it has not been worked on. But understandable that when inspiration dies then it is really hard to complete a story.
12131415Dead51413121 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I really like it! Ivan is so cruel, but well described. I also like the fact that Arthur is being so fatherly towards Mathew, because people seem to forget so. Btw, it's spelled "supposed", not "sup post", just thought I'd point it out.
Devious chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
;_; update! Please! Dont torture me i must know more! What happens next!
Devious chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Oh please hurry to continue! I want to read more!
Satou chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You know, I hate fanfics about evil!Russia, but ...

Russia/England is my OTP!

I'll read it
Miss T Hyuga chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Very very interesting, I must admit. It hurts my heart to see this has not been updated in a year. I would love to see more.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oh, I love this :') you've not updated in a year and a half, but, ehh. C:

Also, in the extremely unlikely case that, between now and your last update, nobody else has offered - I'd be glad to beta your stuff. You don't have to do mine, I've already got a beta, but I would mind doing yours :)

Update again soon, please!
Laughing Rain chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Wow... Just wow. I'm reading a book on Russian History at the moment, though I'm still working on the fall of the Muscovite Empire... If you'll ignore the long-windedness of this review, I'd like to say that, from my all-too patchy knowledge of the USSR, part of the reason it collapsed was corruption... That, and the fall of the Berlin Wall, so this provides a nicely realistic(ish) explanation for the way the world is in your story, because this is 1975, and the Berlin Wall fell in '89, so...

I'd beta read for you! However, I'm guessing you've gotten plenty of replies for that already, and I don't have a profile for beta-reading... XD

I noticed some grammar and wording mistakes, but this was an amazing story, so I won't be a pain about it. Great job!

Laughing Rain
doodlemaster22 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
MORE.

!

Omigosh. This is awesome!

So dark and sad, but so suspensful! Aaaaah, I wanna know what happens!

Poor Canada... ;_; My country~~~
AnjuShoma95 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
D poor Canada awesomesausage story thoguh!
Kitsunage chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Oh my god

I LOVE this story

Dark and all

But then I'mm twisted

OwO Cant wait to see what happens to poor little Mattie, though~ Stolkholms syndrom may st in x3 Hehe

Sorry

Love, the story, please continue
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »