Reviews for The Warrior Gargoyle
Jet MacLeod chapter 1 . 10/1
Just stumbled upon your story. Loved the mythology. It worked well. Also, loved the Skyrim references.
great story
ceilil chapter 17 . 5/18
they will never end. WOW I can imagine what a torture it must have been for readers to face such cliffhangers. I've been breathing just fine for years but recent difficulties have surfaced.
ceilil chapter 15 . 5/18
you put a spell on me and now I'm yours, yours, yours, all yours. breeder's moon ... "Slight compatibility issue,"
ceilil chapter 14 . 5/18
moonstone
ceilil chapter 11 . 5/18
break the spell
ceilil chapter 10 . 5/18
hard not to love with or without the human again ending...
"One day the Greater Good is really going to kill us."..."Or at least one of us."
It never happened. nope. never never ever.
She must get back her husband-stealing, bard-seducing good looks.
ceilil chapter 9 . 5/18
from dusk 'til dawn, you'll grow wings
ceilil chapter 8 . 5/18
self loathing? the problem started after her rage against Gabrielle. Perhaps Hope took revenge after the Destroyer was killed? The spell of true love is out to get her in Dium.
"If you don't believe You better get superstitious"
ceilil chapter 7 . 5/18
lots of nut bread and red pastries by a warm campfire. the queen of banter. the story' avatar really puts everything in perspective ... If she doesn't return to human form at least the journey it's a blast!
ceilil chapter 6 . 5/18
anti hero, anti gargoyle butt-kicking and righting wrongs
ceilil chapter 5 . 5/18
If you are put off by either characters being anything but their human forms, the writing does offer a subtle separation between Gabrielle and Xena vs bard and gargoyle. you'll hardly notice she's anything but Xena with Gabrielle' constant undying support for her. underneath it all it's still her.
ceilil chapter 4 . 5/17
beauty is a light (Gabrielle) in her heart. too bad filters don't allow to add more than two genre. too bad if you skip this Mystery/Adventure/Romance/and much more.

"So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow
And now I know
the key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings,
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle
That I've been dreaming of"