Reviews for The Warrior Gargoyle
Antonia23 chapter 18 . 2/16
I Really Hope to Read more from you in the Future. I cant tell how often ive Read your story... all of them not just this one.

Oh would please me very well to hear if you will continoue to write a new story

Best wishes. Antonia
Jet MacLeod chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Just stumbled upon your story. Loved the mythology. It worked well. Also, loved the Skyrim references.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2017
great story
ceilil chapter 17 . 5/18/2017
they will never end. WOW I can imagine what a torture it must have been for readers to face such cliffhangers. I've been breathing just fine for years but recent difficulties have surfaced.
ceilil chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
you put a spell on me and now I'm yours, yours, yours, all yours. breeder's moon ... "Slight compatibility issue,"
ceilil chapter 14 . 5/18/2017
moonstone
ceilil chapter 11 . 5/18/2017
break the spell
ceilil chapter 10 . 5/18/2017
hard not to love with or without the human again ending...
"One day the Greater Good is really going to kill us."..."Or at least one of us."
It never happened. nope. never never ever.
She must get back her husband-stealing, bard-seducing good looks.
ceilil chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
from dusk 'til dawn, you'll grow wings
ceilil chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
self loathing? the problem started after her rage against Gabrielle. Perhaps Hope took revenge after the Destroyer was killed? The spell of true love is out to get her in Dium.
"If you don't believe You better get superstitious"
ceilil chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
lots of nut bread and red pastries by a warm campfire. the queen of banter. the story' avatar really puts everything in perspective ... If she doesn't return to human form at least the journey it's a blast!
ceilil chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
anti hero, anti gargoyle butt-kicking and righting wrongs
ceilil chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
If you are put off by either characters being anything but their human forms, the writing does offer a subtle separation between Gabrielle and Xena vs bard and gargoyle. you'll hardly notice she's anything but Xena with Gabrielle' constant undying support for her. underneath it all it's still her.