Reviews for Changes
Azure Shine chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Of all the baoys... Aria just fit with Orland!
kgl0222 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed all 8 of your stories.

Made me want to play the game again actually...

Thank you for writing the series. Hope I see you again in a long story maybe.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA! NICE AND AWESOME ENDING! too bad there i no _tuut_ ups! i almost say it. lucky i read your last note so i wont say it and I'M GOING READ THIS 1000 TIMES until I'm satisfied :)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA! THIS STORY IS THE BEST FIC I EVER WANTED A RF FIC! Thanks soo muuch! I loveeeee Orland X Aria and plus overprotective Kyle, you should tell the couples in summary, I'm so lucky found the fic XD!
Mt401 chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
LOL ROFL this ladt chapter really made me laugh with tanya's drunken swordsmanship and stuff
The Dramatist chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
she turned 15 then she turned 11? I'm not understanding the story much :P
FarmerChick chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
!
RealityBitez chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
huh...i cant really imagine Kyle making earthquakes. but i bet it'd be hilarious XD
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LOL, this ones really good! the ending was just perfect love it
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
That was pretty funny! Loved it!
kyla chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
does this actualy happen in rune factory 2 or did u make it u ? (that wasent supose to be mean)
Sheimi5 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Really cute story! The only problem I see is that you put everyone in the wrong place. Their supposed to be in Alvarna. Other then that, great job :)
EternallyNostalgic chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Oh my gosh! XD There were so many good lines in this that I can't even list them, but I think my fave was Gordon saying "Now I can laugh at you! HAHAHAHA" Lol. :D I didn't see any spellig mistakes this time and everything was fine. Oh, I also loved the part with Roy and Tonya. Heehee. Oh, I do hope you write them in the future with children and then Kyle being all overprotective with his grandaughter now. Or maybe Orland being a kind father. :)
Mossmoon chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
How about one where Aria is pregnat and Orland has to hide from Kyle. Or maybe one where Orland has kids and he is tryig to deal with them.

Nice wedding scene! I would of liked it better if you wrote down what everyone said.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Neko-lily chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Nice chapter! "He had an arm around Leann’s waist in a way that said “Look! I’m not gay! I’m metrosexual!”" Lol, best line in this story. XD Then again the part with Douglas and Gordon laughing at Kyle was really funny too.

As an possible idea for the next chapter...I guess a chapter about Aria and Orland's family? Or maybe when she's pregnant? Maybe even a chapter when their family goes out for a picnic or something...

Sorry if these don't help.