Reviews for Chasing Caitlyn
Aww,, a perfect end! (:
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 23 . 8/25/2009
Ugh,, I just noticed that I'm getting closer to the end... :'(
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
"..You’re the happiest girl in the world, but will it stay that way? I hope so.."

I hope so too! ;P
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Aww I love it! [:

Some readers might think that reviews are not needed after a story is done,, but they so are! It's nice to know what people think no matter if the story is done or not.. (: !

So yea,, I'll just keep reviewing and be totally lonely on the reviewer site, but whatever! I know as a writer that you will appreciate it! (:
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
This is getting Naitlyn-good! :)
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I love those Naitlyn moments,, even though they always ends in a bad way...
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
I love this!:P but have to go to bed now,, I'm so tired!
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Omg,! I'm so close to crying,, and I never cry while reading stories!
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Sorry, I didn't review the other chapters,, but just HAD to read more! :)) I love this! And it's cool that there is so many different POV's, and you don't even tell (like: Nate's POV) It's cool,, then I need to think myself :) hehe ! Amazing,, and btw I love your writing style! :]
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Hey there.. as promised I'll review ! hehe :)) I think this story is more me,, hehe, so I'll try it out! ;P

Did he actually send that?
Forever Your Angel chapter 25 . 5/18/2009
That was a wonderful story! I loved it so much. Maybe a sequal? Anyway, you did a great job!
mcecile chapter 25 . 5/14/2009
great ending to a great story3

love it. i'm sad it's over, though..

lalalove, mattie.
Alyssa4Music4Life chapter 25 . 5/14/2009
LOVED IT! Amazingly cute story! :D :D :D
BadassPinkSunglasses chapter 25 . 5/14/2009
Its over! so sad, but im looking forward to boab (belle of all bells) so much! great job on this whole story
ConverseWithMyDress chapter 25 . 5/14/2009
Aw, that was such a fabulous finish. I love this story. Perfect story, perfect ending. Well done.