Reviews for Sparkle
Short and sweet :)
KaT stah chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Short and incredibly sweet! ]
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
As sweet as those dango probably are, this was perfectly adorable!
m00kie chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was really sweet. It seemed a little sad since it sounds like Naruto and Sakura were very lonely before they found each other. But like you said in the summary (which is a really good one, I might add), they gained something more. I actually think this would make for a fabulous chapter story (hint, hint). Great work!
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw...sweet
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
AW, TOO CUTE!
aej1085 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
THe summary of this one is soo unexpectedly deep and somewhat sad. actually I think the sad vibes i'm getting is just because i'm a sad sad person. haHA maybe. forgive me, but i seem to be a little deliriously hyper. So hyper in fact, that while i do realize this review has the same amount of content you'd find in a tube of toothpaste, i can't care enough to worry for my dignity, or my sanity, or whatever you'll think of meh! muahahaha. i'm really not this weird in real life btw. I'm actually just rally talkative and tend to say really obnoxious things at awkward intervals. but still... i'be never been in a fight, sadly. I should though, and boost my street cred... HA A. I'm gonna submit this now... hopefully before i delete it all. BU BAI. beautiful little thingy youy wrote. just so you know.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww, little kids can be so cute when they aren't being devilishly mean to each other. Thanks for the NaruSaku friendship :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009