Reviews for Midnight
White Light White Heat chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
That was excellent. I'm going to read the sequel now:)
Aisilinn chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
AMAZIING! I love this story!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
I really like your writing style and the beginning of the first chapter in particular was very evocative.

I like the relationship between the guys and I'm glad they all survived at the end
lizzabet chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I love how you tied the beginning and ending together with the midnight thing:) Keep up the good work!
vampyfreak chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
Really great fic!
Gaile2 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
This story really blew me away! i read it all in one sitting. (my eyes hurt, but my heart was hurting more)

My favorite part was all the development of Morgan, Emily, and Reid's strong friendship bond. Btw, I'm one of those annoying people who reads stories but rarely leaves reviews. Your story forced me to click that button and put me through the torment of trying to find the right words for how I felt about the story. I hope i was gushy enough.

Also I love your ending but i really wouldn't have minded a character death. Your hint that you have other stories with character deaths is just one more reason i plan on looking at your profile page after i finish writing this review. ttfn.
KC1965 chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Amazing. :)
Hailey9989 chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Wow, I loved it. Everybody was perfectly in character and I love how you focused on the team and everybodies feelings and didnt really develop the unsub much. It was different but good different. Anyway great job, im off to read the sequel now.
pipinheart chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
They made it but what scars will be left behind, and will Reid be able to get over those drugs.
pipinheart chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Good Ole' Hotch saves the day.
pipinheart chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
They was able to get to talk to Rossi, but looks likr Emily is hurt, again.
pipinheart chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Great! The unsub is there...
pipinheart chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Reid is taking care of Emily, adn Morgan on a weapons run...Hope they don't get caught.
pipinheart chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
They are the newest victims hope Hotch and the other see that soon.
pipinheart chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
They are all together now. Soon, the team may see they are more than delayed.