Reviews for Something Unexpected
sara-nadia chapter 28 . 7/5/2015
please update
raf-51 chapter 28 . 5/1/2012
I asolutely loved this, you should write a sequel with a pregnant Violet, I would love to read Charlotte's reaction.
ppvcfan chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
LOVE this story! I've read it several times and I wish you'd add more bonus chapters. Very well done.
trezzbby chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Omg! Please continue more! I love love love this story! Pleaseeeee!
Suri-Lee chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
You should totally do a chapter where Charlotte or Violet are pregnant! Would be epic. :D
Millersissysam chapter 28 . 10/10/2010
Please tell me you are going to countinue the Bonus chapters soon, this one was so good, and I loved the epilogue. You should have them get pregnant(Violet, Charlotte, or both)cause seeing them together with a baby would be so cute.
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
reading it for the x. time

and so eager to start again

XD
Vesja chapter 28 . 8/29/2010
Hehehehehe. "Just setting the record straight." ;)

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ves.
Vesja chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
Haha, love it. :) Made my day!

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ves.
Trex Kitten chapter 28 . 4/30/2010
Awesome story!
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
loved the story! how you write another one!
Pebblez08 chapter 28 . 4/3/2010
ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS? I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Millersissysam chapter 27 . 10/4/2009
You should definately continue from this point, seeing Violet and Charlotte in love and raising a child would be a perfect story. I think it would be hilarious to see both of them get pregnant at the same time and they would have to raise 2 kids.
Natsluv chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
I just LOVED this story. I actually thought it would be interesting to see Charlotte and Violet in a romantic relationship and this story surpassed even my imagination. What a wonderful job of describing the different aspects of their relationship. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to reading some of your other stuff.
Addisyn chapter 28 . 6/12/2009
you so have to add a chapter of them having a baby.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »