Reviews for A New Start
Ann chapter 6 . 4/5
Nice to see this continue
Tobee chapter 6 . 3/31
YAt you're updating tomorrow I'm so excited!
Squirrel-san chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
I really like this story. This one stands out from all the rest surrounding it. I was reading this on my Playstation Portable, but got my laptop and signed up to the site to write this review.

I think this is a well written story. The characters actually seem believable and not predictable. Nothing seems rushed, which I encounter a bit too much. And, at least so far I like the fact that things happen surrounding the main characters, and everything isn't based on them. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are great.

Though nothing is perfect. I noticed many times that some words seem to be missing, like 'the', 'and' and 'it'. Words like those are sometimes just not there when they should be in certain cases. Not too big a deal, since this is the only thing I see that needs some work. I actually had to look for something else that could be wrong, but didn't see anything.

I do hope you continue this story, and you have inspired me to make drafts and prepare my own story.

Good luck with your story!
Baby-Chaos1993 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
finish it you've been putting it off for two fucking years! its too good a story to leave hanging
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Again I'm hooked hehe I dunno why but I guess I was rooting for a hinasaku combo
javy05wizard guardian chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I really like the story so far :) specially the naruto hinata part, since I really don't

like sakura and naruto together they just don't

click in my mind and naruto and hinata are such oposites and good together so I can't wait for the next chappie!
AkaruiGekkou chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
i really wanna know what naruto say's (

Please update soon
Eyamori chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
makura moderski-sama, please continue this lovely story quickly.
Snowlily246 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Update Soon!
The Velvet Ash chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
this fanfic is really good and i like how u portrayed hinata and its funny that sakura is making hinata ask out naruto as a mission
PoseidonDemon chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
My bad. You know, I've actually read this chapters lots of hours ago, and I've been keeping the window open to remember I still had to review, but I only do it now O.

Well, this story begins good, really ). But Naru isn't going to get together with Hinata, is he ? O Because, I mean, if this ends up with Sakura & Hinata being together, it'd be a double heartbreak for him. No, really, I guess he's gonna say yes, but in the end it won't work and he'll tell Hinata he's sorry but he just doesn't return her feelings. Besides, I think the Hyuuga clan is currently the worst clan among Konoha. Their cursed seal stuff sounds much too unfair and what it made out of Neji's family is so sad (. Luckily, Naruto was here to make him change his mind about destiny and all ! Oh, and by the way, as for Naruto, he gets badly beaten by the villagers in this story too, it's depressing (. Will the story have something to do with Sasuke coming back to Konoha or planning on destroying it like he does in the manga/anime ?

I'm looking forward to the sequel, though it's obvious I like TNC much more ;-).
PoseidonDemon chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
This chapter reminded me of something I've noticed: except Sasuke with his Katon and Naruto with his Fuuton, nobody among the Rookie Nine uses elemental jutsu ! O (if yes, then I haven't noticed xD). I mean, they would surely be much stronger if completing their own skills with this kind of jutsu, like Hinata, who's gonna kick asses after Sakura will have taught her all her stuff D.

Yeah, it was past midnight when I reviewed the first one xD. As for me reading this fanfic too, you're welcome . I think you do a really nice work, I'd like to have as much imagination as you ).

Well, I'm off to lunch now, see ya ! D
PoseidonDemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well well, it sounds like a good beginning . I read this first chapter tonight, but I'll read the other ones as soon as possible ). When I'll be done reading all the already published chapters, I leave some big concentrated comment. I'm looking forward to seeing what plot you made us for this one p.
brokenfromthepast chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that Hinata will be alright, and I always thought her father was cruel. Update soon!
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
It's really good. Update soon!