Reviews for The Smart Way
pottersparky chapter 5 . 5/24/2019
This so funny! I just love reading it. It story that wish that are more chapters to it. I just cry that been over ten years after last chapter. Why did you have give up on it? I just can't understand how you can walk away from this. It so amazing that just want cry that can't read more of it. I hope you come back to this someday for that be day great happiness for all who love this. If you read this like my review than I can smile because made you happy.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/13/2019
Awesome story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Fantastic and original story! I seriously hope you finish it!
noylj chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Great story
Too bad it died
Roybinf chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Ohhhhh I love this story hope chapter 17 is as great jus the rest
Vangran chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Pure brilliance! Please update soon, this story is absolutely amazing!
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Both intelligent and humorous, a wonderful AU adventure in the making, hopefully you will continue or have someone adopt
Publicola chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Okay, so this is pretty brilliant even without the 'Get Smart' crossover stuff. Having Dumbledore caught on CCTV, then making 4 Privet Drive the site for pilgrimage for Renaissance Fair types is pretty clever. I like the touch with the goblins - it paints them a shade too kind, in danger of venturing into goblin!fic territory, but not too far. Keep it up!
Finwitch1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Oh this is great!I like how Harry handled the bullies - never breaking any rules, but the bullies get hurt anyway... I can hardly wait for Harry to get to Hogwarts/train. Neville, Hermione, Ron - and Draco - how will Harry Smart react?

Some things that might happen - Neville's toad (I wonder why it run away in the first place) - Draco's attempt at bullying gets him hurt (probably because he tried to touch Harry's things that are protected).

Oh, and as for the sorting - since Harry will follow rules to the letter just to follow them - and gets things right by accident, I think Huffllepuff will do - or even Ravenclaw, given how unique his mind is - like Luna. The luck - Well, seeing as wizards could brew luck for a day it's not stretching too far to make it a unique magical ability. Or is that 'thinking with your feet'?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
You just GOT to update this soon with more chapters!

Its TOO good to be abandoned!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

So please keep the chapters comming.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This is GREAT!

Giggles and laughs throughout.

I also liked how you ended it.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Marvelous!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I loved thoes little childhood stories about the stuff Harry got mixed up in.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
WONDERFUL!

I love this.
Q-vadis chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A pity that you didn't continue this story!

It's awesome, very funny!