Reviews for The Smart Way
jedikatie chapter 5 . 2/10
I just recently found this story when I started looking for Get Smart fanfic (since I'd been rewatching the show recently). I know it's unlikely that you're planning to ever continue it, but I wanted to tell you that what you have up is absolutely hilarious. And you added in Inspector Gadget as well, another favorite of mine (I can remember watching that show when it first was in syndication back in the early '80s and can still sing the song today, LOL, even though I haven't watched it in probably close to 25-30 years). I can't help but think that Max and by extension, Inspector Gadget, are both descendants of Merlin and that the "learned behavior" to look like bumbling fools was originally put in place by their ancestors to keep people from looking at their family too closely. This is definitely going to be a story I read time and again whenever I need a good laugh, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us.
pottersparky chapter 5 . 5/24/2019
This so funny! I just love reading it. It story that wish that are more chapters to it. I just cry that been over ten years after last chapter. Why did you have give up on it? I just can't understand how you can walk away from this. It so amazing that just want cry that can't read more of it. I hope you come back to this someday for that be day great happiness for all who love this. If you read this like my review than I can smile because made you happy.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/13/2019
Awesome story
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Fantastic and original story! I seriously hope you finish it!
noylj chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Great story
Too bad it died
Roybinf chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Ohhhhh I love this story hope chapter 17 is as great jus the rest
Vangran chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Pure brilliance! Please update soon, this story is absolutely amazing!
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Both intelligent and humorous, a wonderful AU adventure in the making, hopefully you will continue or have someone adopt
Publicola chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Okay, so this is pretty brilliant even without the 'Get Smart' crossover stuff. Having Dumbledore caught on CCTV, then making 4 Privet Drive the site for pilgrimage for Renaissance Fair types is pretty clever. I like the touch with the goblins - it paints them a shade too kind, in danger of venturing into goblin!fic territory, but not too far. Keep it up!
Finwitch1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Oh this is great!I like how Harry handled the bullies - never breaking any rules, but the bullies get hurt anyway... I can hardly wait for Harry to get to Hogwarts/train. Neville, Hermione, Ron - and Draco - how will Harry Smart react?

Some things that might happen - Neville's toad (I wonder why it run away in the first place) - Draco's attempt at bullying gets him hurt (probably because he tried to touch Harry's things that are protected).

Oh, and as for the sorting - since Harry will follow rules to the letter just to follow them - and gets things right by accident, I think Huffllepuff will do - or even Ravenclaw, given how unique his mind is - like Luna. The luck - Well, seeing as wizards could brew luck for a day it's not stretching too far to make it a unique magical ability. Or is that 'thinking with your feet'?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
You just GOT to update this soon with more chapters!

Its TOO good to be abandoned!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

So please keep the chapters comming.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This is GREAT!

Giggles and laughs throughout.

I also liked how you ended it.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Marvelous!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I loved thoes little childhood stories about the stuff Harry got mixed up in.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/1/2012