Reviews for The Gamble For Home
Delta Marauder chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Update the story, you got something going here. And who the fuck stops a story after a cliff-hanger?
Dar'ika chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Where's the next chapter?!
Darman chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
This is SO amazing!
Robben chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Please, please continue this. It's got a good start...
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
When you said that Tur-Mukan and Yoda were the only Jedi left on Kashyyyk, that's not right. Quintana Vos and Luminara Unduli were both there, still fighting. I'd like to point out that Vos was a hero, seeing as how he saved a village full of Wookiee's from his psycopath clone commander, who was going to bomb it to hell the second he'd killed Vos.
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
"She, of all Jedi knew, knew first hand that no one life was expendable, whether it be clone or not."

Oh yes, she's values all life...unless of course, they're on the opposite side, then she'll just sit back and not say a thing when they're tortured and murdered.
machievelli chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Posted 22 February 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

The Conclusion of General Order 66: The way it should have been...

The piece is well done, and I loved the subject matter. As a writer, I hated the idea that the clone army could be so completely programmed that every unit would automatically slaughter the Jedi on command. I especially enjoyed having Etain survive it.

Five chapters long, I wished I could read further.

Pick of the Week
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Gah! This story is so good! It's too bad that you discontinued it. D: And on a cliffhanger, too.
I'm gonna fav and follow it just in case, though.

Love the writing. Everything feels really realistic, I enjoyed reading it. I loved that you included the Jedi younglings, though. They are too young to be padawans, they'd be younglings. But yeah, I loved reading this.
JesusFreakZoe chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
MEleeSmasher chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Ok, I am impressed. Please give us more. I like this fanfic.
Etain-Skirata chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I know that I made a comment for this 'fic before, but I just wanted to re-iterate how great it is. (By the way, Rev, have you ever considered being a beta?)
PenNameofMine chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Karen Traviss please start taking notes. This is the way Order 66 should have turned out!
Dipsey chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Great job! I love this story! A LOT better than the book.

Who's the clone? I can't wait to find out. Your writing skills are great! Quality story here, for sure. thanks for posting!
Dipsey chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am so excited! I've been hoping someone would make a AU for that story and here it is! Thank you for posting!
SnivelluslyOzalan chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Darn, it's been a long time since you've updated. I guess you've probably moved on, but just in case, I thought I'd leave a comment. I was so depressed after I finished Order 66. This story is good so far and exactly what I needed after pretty much crying myself to sleep. Please finish! Please? Pretty please? :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »