Reviews for Love Remains The Same
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 4/24
Great story! !
Leibeezer chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Flolee chapter 26 . 10/23/2011
It was a good story until Bella almost got raped... Then eveyone turned into crying pussies.
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 26 . 7/23/2011
Loved it! Awesome story! :]
kdillin chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
mcanary chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
Very sweet story, like the idea how they were bumping into each other prior to the ship. Job well done and thanks for sharing.
Miss G Lovett chapter 26 . 5/17/2010
WHAT ! The story finished ? So not cool. AMAZING STORY ! Was late for school in the morning because i was reading this hehehe XD

Gabii xo'xo
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 26 . 4/17/2010
i luv it! it shows how love develops from a double booked cabin room!
Mrs.ILoveJasperCullen chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
One word Wow! ]
yagalinus0420 chapter 26 . 3/22/2010
Will the baby have a sibiling? PLEASE? I really enjoyed this story and there are too many possibilities to stop here! Absolutely loved it!
hgbkwrm chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
hm green shirt to match those green eyes ay? lol i'm canadian GOSH DARN IT! if bella is not going to take advantage of this opportune alone time why the freak can't i! can somebody say awkward turtle? awkward turtle! i didn't actually mean for you to say it you twit! well sorry maybe you shoudl say what you mean not say what cha don't mean! hm i'm trying to figure out the theme of these restaurants but can't do it... AW he wanted to eat with her! how c-ute! oh so forward edward and what makes you think i want to spend the day with you *whisper* are you sure you can't read minds? aw! she wants him to hold her hand! lol this story makes me go aww a lot haha lucy you got some esplainin to do! lol! VOMIT! in my mouth! leave william! i don't even knwo if his name is william but i dont' care! i loathe him! that fucking fucking ugh! WOAH! hold the phone! will is from england? dilemma inside my brain! no! no! no! he is bad! just bad! who cares abotu accents...heh heh...*looks around nervous*...not me... LMAO! edward just growled at him! hahahaha safe sex on the beach lmao that's funny! No one ever freaking listens when someone says hey he's the bad guy THEN! when it turns out he is the bad guy everyone is surprised go figure! now she's gonna go and pout! have i ever told you bella annoys the crap out of me! all together now AW! too freaking cute! don't scoot away! *slaps a hoe!* *shields eyes* i'm just a child! lol! but i do not need to know the details on em and rose lol! WOAH! TMI TMI TMI! lmao! haha bingo boy hahahaha lol i'm not so sure it's the brain that makes his head so big! *clears throat* AW! edward is so incredibly sweet! E! i feaking love it! i love it so much! i do! it's my favorite of all time! can i have a favorite of my favorites! ugh i love it!
hgbkwrm chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
aw yay! romeo in the first line! they are just so frekaing cute i can't get over it! AW! a true gentleman! *raises hand* i'd be one of those glaring at her thank you! major jealousy in the house! WOAH! two in one chapter! excellent! hahah! she's so adorbale! i love em i really do! they jsut make you get htat stupdi grin on with their cuteness! *holds breath* i trust you edward take me anywhere! i freaking! ugh i want one of my own! dude! i'm blushing just reading this! if it was happenign i'd pass out from not breathign! LMAO! lady friend! lol! hahah crack! that's the sound of rosalie whipping emmett into shape lmao! AHAHAHA! i love moments of OH SHIT she's here? OH SNAP! it's him? hahahahahha!LOL! i don't knwo that there is sucha things as emmett sized portions! HA! what makes you think i want to spend time with you uh well um lmao! AW! too cute for words! WOO! third times a charm! romeo romeo where somethign someting are thou romeo!
hgbkwrm chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
MISS ME? i know it's been so long since i've talked to you! guten that german? i think that's german LMAO dont' question bella! just hop on the bed and start making on that hot man! no mine! no mine! idea! let's share! okay sounds good to me! lol you tell him bella kick him out on his behind! but then let him come back later for some lovin! *whisper* yes i'll forgive anything just get your gorgeous butt over here! have i mention he makes me swoon cuz he does! *snapsnapsnap* don't get it twisted bella knows what she wants lol! he is such a cocky bastard and i love it! geez em why don't you just be a big bully dude! holy crap who puts a piano in a room on a cruise? insanity! LMFAO! way better this time cuz i can just see you guys running at each other and going woosh! lol! oh man! edward is hysterical! i was jsut talking about the balcony! ha why mr cullen are referring to a certain brunetter you insulted at the airport? haha he is having way more fun with her than should be allowed but i really don't feel bad for bella lol i'm still fjealous JACKSON! i love you! jackson i mean but i mean i love you too but yeah okay i admit i'd be a little sketched about sharing a room with some guy who was totally rude to me at the airprot ev en if it was edward lol lmao snekay sneaky edward dazzle her why don't you! wtf lady what are they supposed to do with chocolate covered starwberries? that does not solve their problem! and i'm sure you'd be very happy to take care of his "needs" *shakes head* ROMEO! yay! LMAO! "did she just say bototy cal?" i'm so going to quote this shit! woah! eddie personal bublle! that is not how you're going to win her over! yikes major harshness bella! give the boy a break man! aw there's the softer nicer bella i know! AW! they are so super cute! i just want to squeeze them! IT WAS GERMAN! woo! go me! i want morE!
hgbkwrm chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
wow lol and you say i exagerate "a mile long" "eternity" i think not lmao someone seems happy to be in pictures...not! renee is like a child! love it! lol mmakes me laugh! aw bella excited yay! i'm excited! and i know what happens! lol! ew SATS yuck no way! australia! ah! i wanna be australian! i could be a good mate! and do as the kangaroos do! lol when the junior suite grows up maybe it will be a grand suite! dang! i wanna go there! it sounds spectacular! ugh me need crusie! *pounds chest* i'm a neanderthal WHAT! the elevator talks! omg! if electronics talked! i think we would get along so much better! little does she know the room comes with one extra amenity just for her...a man! woo! best cruise ever! LMAO! in my head i read the muster drill as mustard drill and envisioned them in mustard costumes jumping off the boat! hahahaha it's five o'clock somewhere right renee oh geez! remind me to never sneak up on bella lmao! her screming in surprise and himbeing like wtf is funny to imagine! dude if it were me i would have gottent the spot way far away and gotten out in a puddle lol of course they get the three best spots lol well la te da lol are they so special DANG! go esme! that is so cool! i want to go on a cruise just so i can talk to people with all the different accents! do people really get drunk that much on cruiseswhy would you that would so ruin the fun! he is just all kinds of hung up on this bella girl and i don't know why...i'm brunette he can be hung up on me :) dundundun and the dream becomes a reality!
hgbkwrm chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
yup i went for this on account of it's my favorite lol too much caffeine no such thing love room service! great invention! LOL! it took me a moment before i realized it was the sun too funny! dude this is totally making me want some room service just snap snap and stuff appears! AW! renee is adorable! love her! Bella! what is your deal! just go with it! who wouldn't want to go on a cruise! not this girl that's for sure! catch up lol how man times have you read that book i don't think you need to catch up on anythign lol LMAO! a frisbee comes and hits me in the temple i don't know why but i'm laughing hysterically at that! lol! irony! he is one of those people bella! haha i love alice and rosalie! almost being the key word! LOL! party pooper song! yikes you won't like edward when he's angry! WOAH! lady! hands off the merchandise! oh do he didn't! lol you show her eddie! oh gosh i love emmett too! aw he dreamed about her! haha rose hit emmett hahaha see now i just want more! not fair!