Reviews for Elemental Forces
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
So, what is it that DG has to do to become one with the O.Z.? I'm eager to know.
A Piece for Some Peace chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Your mystical visions and cosmic vibrations enthrall me.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Your magic theory is complicated, but in a good way. And I know Cain's already plotting how to leave so they can meet up with Raw. ;)
Sic Vita Est chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Another adventure, of course not. *wink wink* hehe Great chapter! :)
Lauramichca chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
So I'm guessing that part of the silent communication between Az and Tutor are that DG has been drained and she will need to recharge. What I don't get, after having read Az's explaination on the knives, is that how they removed the dagger from DG's shoulder before she died, whether or not it would have been better for the guards to have done so earlier, and I guess perhaps it may explain further why it was so painful and prolonged an act to actually remove it.

Great read, keep up the good work!
ainagonraun chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
It's well written. I really like your story. The plot is interesting as well. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon. :)
CinephileSandra chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Ok, so I'm really enjoying this story so far! Can't wait to see what else you have in store )
Miller0259 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I don't find it slow! I'm just excited as all hell that there are updates! ;)

I'm loving these Cain/DG moments, as awkward as they sometimes are, haha. I hope we get some more explanations soon - like what's up with Tutor and Az. Can't wait to read more!
Queen Isabella chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Oh yay, you've updated! I sincerely thought you'd abandoned this fic, and was disappointed by that. I appreciate how you've spent so much time on character development, it gives us a really good idea of who these people are, as well as how their interaction is on a daily basis. The interaction between Az and DG is terribly sweet as is the Cain/DG action as well. Please don't leave us hanging for so long next time, okay? Thanks for a lovely chapter.
LunarFlame chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Now if that isnt a cliffhanger, I dont know what is! Ahhh! The suspence is killing me! Great story, update soon?
Sic Vita Est chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
I am so enjoying this story and look forward to reading more! :)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Well, I think this and the last chapter could have been together as one, but at least now we have something to look forward too. Hopefully, they won't expect DG to ride a horse in this condition.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Wow, that went no where. As much as I do sympathize with Az's viewpoint. But WHAT THE HELL DG is injured. Maybe not critically, but she needs to be in bed not running around the Palace. Can't they have a private meeting to decide what to do in her rooms or something?
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Nicely dramatic explanation! I hope the next chapter comes quickly.
Miller0259 chapter 6 . 9/29/2009

*flails more*

Oh no's! The magic is in trouble :(

I really can't comment on more b/c I'm still super excited that there's more and the implied more to come! ...and I also have to finish my homework now X(

Anyway: WOT! Thank you so much for updating - it made my day