Reviews for The Most Comfortable Love
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
IT WAS REALLY GOOD. AWESOME JOB.
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, that's heartbreaking and really good. I'm an emotional mess today but I think that would have made me cry anyway. I love that song.
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
wow, i LOVED it! i can't believe this is your first fan fic. you obviously write a lot, or at the very least, are a natural writer!

it flowed perfectly. i meant to only skim it and then come back tonight and really read it after work but i got totally into it...the beginnings of a truly great story.

you've got me hooked :)

luna
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hello,

This has taken me a bit to get to, sorry for that. I think this is a nice one-shot. One of the first things I always notice when reading fanfiction is whether it is well written or not; things like punctuation, grammar, spelling. I think your story is very well written, which is not always an easy thing to do.

I think you did a good job at capturing Edward's point of view and intertwining the song lyrics with the story.

Good job.

Jess
SopranoandBass chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh, that's just beautiful! I love it! Poor Sandria, though!
Hollibell chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow. This is really good! I like how you used the song, very nicely done. I do have to admit that I don't like the idea of Edward with someone else, but that's just my personal opinion and does not take away from your story. I would continue to read this if this wasn't already complete. Well done!
courthale chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
WOW!

That was good.

Sad, but good.

Is it a Bella and Edward story where they end up together or just like moments in time together, and he ends up with Sandria? (Cool name by the way)

Or is could just stay tuned. LOL

Thanks for suggesting it. Great job for your first attempt or any attempt.

Going on my Alert list for sure.
booboo.kitty2.0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very nicely done! I like the concept of Edward moving on, without really moving on.
Pixie.girl.cullen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow, that was really really amazing.

i love how Edwards mind works, its hearbreaking to read how he feels, so ace writing on your part.

Loved it sweet

x
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was very well written. I'm not sure what I think of Edward being with someone else besides Bella as a vampire, but it fit with the song. Nice work for your first fic :)
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
aw...that was really sad. don't know how likely it actually was but I have to applaud you for doing something original.

I hope you're proud of your first fic!

Now I have to go listen to that song.
ashel-13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw this was so cute. I'm not sure if cute was the right word...lol. But i liked it a lot. It was an awesome insight into Edward's mind when he was away from the reason for his existence and i thought you captured his mood very well. I love being able to see that it wasn't just Bella having a hard time without her other half and although Edward is always seen as the "perfect one" in the relationship, he is just as broken without her as she is without him. A real insight into love and i thought you did a great job capturing the emotion!
FroggyDarren chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey :)

First fic? Really? Wow.

This reads really well and you got Edward pretty much spot-on. Besides a few grammar bits (tho I dare anyone to write something flawless on first attempt), the fic is great :)
perpetually chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I thought it was quite interesting, wow... awesome . Anyway, if you like lemons... or should I elaborate- sexual content, read my story 'Thirteen Bites' and 'Stop Smooching Over My Man. But if you hate lemons, try reading 'Qualm of Remorse' or 'She's The One In Control'. Greatly appreciated and well done on your first fanfic!