Reviews for Stay
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Uwahh, so cute! It was just so adorable, I love it!
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
aw, this was just too sweet! loved this one - very well written and touching all the same.

*sigh* there aren't enough seiftuu to enjoy out there, so kudos for writing about them. btw, i really liked the falling in love all over again part...argh, me and my fantasies!)
Z nsi chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
totally sweet! I want a Seifer for my very own too! maybe i'll ask for one for christmas..._-* cyyuuuute story, ya know, i love this pairing! thanx for the email when ya put this story out! i really appreciate it!
Ska Paladin chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I have to say that this is a pretty good one. I thought you might want some reviews, so I made one. I like the way that you made that reference to the sun and the moon. You always have a way with stating the obvious, to the point that you realize how obvious it is.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Very sweet. Very.
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Awwwwwwww... that was so well written. And it just made it so perfect. I kept thinking of "soft Fujin". Ya know the one with the pink hair. Well in her Square CG she has long hair and kind eyes and her hair kind of has a pinkish tone, and when I read this story I kept thinking of that sweet face. That's definately good...
E chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Beautiful as always, dear. You've always had a talent for romantic writing, I'm glad you've developed it so well. You did wonderfully. See you another time. :)
pixie518 not logged in chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Awwww...D ~ that wasn't fluff! That was too sweet! Although I think Seifer belongs to Quis (or better still, Zell and Squall...) you did a great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
aww! how ky00te!
Cat Robin chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
It was great i loved! You should write more!
True Ldy Zelda chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
! Incredible cuteness! The world needs more snugglable guys like that (:
Vick330 chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
That was really good, I myself am a Saifu person and you did a great job here. It was all really sweet and romantic, and you did just great ;)
renoa chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
ack ack ack, after reading the story again, so Fujin has two eye colors? scarlet and blue? heh, sounds familliar? i inspired someone! :) *feeling proud* did i say i loved the piece?
renoa chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
i think its a great pairing : saifuu forever! i love this ficcy ~. keep going!