Reviews for TRTSS7: The Hidden Voyage Years!
shadowfan999 chapter 50 . 7/11/2013
awesome as usual
KPheonix chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
There's one interesting I love about this chapter. Ranma wants to be with Usagi but she does not want to be with him now.

Cut to a few years later when Ranma is forced to leave for 'Beyond the Rim', he's the one who has to make sure that his suitors *do not* come looking for him.

Usagi misses and finds him but he's reluctant to be with her. Nabiki follows Usagi to spend some time with him but he denies her due to her 'Shadow' deals. Talk about a reversal.

By the way D, didn't you mention that though Ranma leaves RJ behind to watch out for his interests, the suitors still try to find loopholes to stay with RJ?

LIke Miko messing around with a younger Ranma, until Thordis puts a stop to it. I know you're tight lipped about RJ's actions in the near future but can I get a little hint?
AshK1980 chapter 50 . 11/22/2009
Nice update! Keep on keepin' on!
AshK1980 chapter 49 . 11/22/2009
Good work!
AshK1980 chapter 48 . 11/22/2009
Nice update as always!
AshK1980 chapter 47 . 11/22/2009
Good work!
KPheonix chapter 50 . 11/18/2009
Open ended indeed. Good thing you're not writing this professionally. The 'beside the point' sentence is a bit weird but that is ture. Old Spock and T'yan, Ranma and USagi. Simple as that. As for Nero, anyone is his position would have gone crazy but he chose to start a war with the Federation.

Oh and D, you need to stop with the capital words. You're still making mistakes even then. I can understand you want to emphasize the person is yelling but in that context, was it really necessary?

“You brought this on yourself, Nero,” Ranma said. “YOU brought this one…YOURSELF.”

At the end of the sentence, 'on yourself'. There was really a need to go all capital. A Starfleet admiral (Ranma of all people) making a judgment carries all the weight it needs on its own.

Anyway, great ending. And yeas, you are completing your stuff at rapid pace, but don't complete (or continue in this instance) Ranma Trek Tales just yet. Leave it to the side, and let's keep going with the other stuff. Should be more fun that way.

Glad you kept Gaela, her fate wasn't alluded to in the movie.
cabrera1234 chapter 50 . 11/18/2009
the end:) who knows maybe they will make another star trek movie next time
Wonderbee31 chapter 50 . 11/18/2009
LOL, at leat your promotion opf Kirk had a little sense to it, though I would've loved to have been promoted like that after my first mission, and will be curious what will happen when T'Yan goes back to the future.
Wonderbee31 chapter 49 . 11/18/2009
Nice wrap up to the meld there, and will be curious what will happen when they get back to the Enterprise AU of this time.
Tristar chapter 49 . 11/17/2009
I just finished watch the movie again...I hope Archer's Beagal is ok. I liked that dog! Mind you Admiral Archer afrueing with Scotty was a mistake though it's hard to tell for whom.
cabrera1234 chapter 49 . 11/17/2009
wow jsut wow awesome update wonder how next year going to top all this also with marvel and DC comics wonder what they got store for next year
cabrera1234 chapter 48 . 11/17/2009
hope you update this soon wonder if ranma will make it in time
Innortal chapter 48 . 11/17/2009
Nice touches.
Wonderbee31 chapter 48 . 11/17/2009
Good part, and liked how things have changed a bit now, and will look forward to what happens when Ranma arrives, as well as how this will continue to change things in the AU-verse also.