Reviews for Threads in a Spiderweb
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 5/12
LoL! "Vaguely..." X'D I love you Venom! You are just tooooo much fun! X3 Thank you for writing this. I liked it! Hope your Muses inspire more fun fics for this pairing! X3 Also, if Peter is wearing the black Spidey suit still in this chapter, how did Venom get it?
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow! That was really good! I couldn't stop giggling at the whole "spandex is the fabric of the Gods" segment and poor Pete getting all hot and bothered because his suit tightened a bit too much. It was so cute and so Spidey! X3 I thought you did great! And I hope you help add more to this fandom pairing! I can only write so many fics for it myself, yah know?
SpideyVenomCarny chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
more please. omg this is so good. enjoyed the first chapter the most tho
SpideyVenomCarny chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
More please!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was hot and hilarious at the same time! Good work!
TheNightshade43 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I quite like this story.
The relationship between them is rather interesting, and while I'm not so much into Venom/Spidey as a couple you manage to make it work. And for once Spiderman isn't whiny and Venom isn't a seme.
I'd love to see what else you have in store, if those muses kindly let you.
EmeraldReporter chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
That was, very short. Too short. I demand more.

Please...
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
won't do squat. There are more graphic stories in the Harry Potter section then this story.
qbrulz9 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
i hope your muses are nice to you caous this fic is good
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
This is cool. Did Venom make him fall into a car or web it to him at full speed? I'm not sure how a person can throw a car at themselves even if they have spider powers.
furisca chapter 2 . 2/21/2009