Reviews for Confessions of a Lolicon
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
At this rate I'm going to end up reading almost everything of yours. This is a good story, in a different way than your others. It is nice to know you can write something other than pure crack and comedy.
Szaphyr chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Like it
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
dm: i really like this view inside misoras head. she really didnt get any development until the festival, and then most of it was her running away from battles and being mischievous. i think you did a good job showing a side of her that we might not see in the story, but it really has to be there in order for her to get along with cocone so well. and of course, the idea of misora sending notes to her classmates encouraging them to obtain their underage lovers is pretty hilarious. ciao!
tjcooper666 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
cocone reminds me of zazie but i couldnt help wonder how old is cocone . she looks like an 8 year old . omg im happy that some one actually wrote that they might make a fic with zazie in it . its hard to find zazie X girl fics i hope you do make some of it or if you already have can you please tell me i would so read it
angyelsglaive chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was sweet, cute, and totally fits within the canon. Love it.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Now I really need to get a job so I can buy more Negima manga. I only have a few volumes and neither they nor the two anime series cover some of the characters you mentioned. And the Wiki's too annoying to navigate.
Joshua-san0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yay! glad to more fics for this pair, its one of my favorites.
Realm Of Chaos chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Daw _ It's nice to see such a cute fic written about a relatively attentionless pairing. Much Kudos!
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ooh, this is very nice! You've got a neat style and good pacing, making this very fun to read. You do a good job with Misora as the perspective character, too- especially great since there's so little Misora fic out there- and I thought you captured her voice really well.

Thanks for the gem of a read!
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
IS THIS SHADOW THE HED-Nope, sorry guys, wrong reaction.

Something about this simply pulled me in. I'm... impressed, to put it simply. Misora's an amusing character we haven't seen enough of, so props to you.

I wish it was a longer story, or taken place when the creep factor is gone (O RLY?). It's a nice little drabble. I enjoyed it.
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
As the first story I've really read since returning to FF, I'm very, no, utterly surprised at myself for not having thought of this first. I'm glad that there're some authors out there who're not stuck on the old NegiXNodoka, NegiXAsuna (One of my favorites, but I digress), or any other hetero-pairings already done here and, instead have branched out to different pairings.

However, now that I've given you that praise, on with the crit!:

-Some spelling errors, dropped words and such that made me have to re-read the sentences to understand the meaning you were trying to convey. Understandable, as I doubt English is your first language (Saw your profile beforehand).

-Would have enjoyed it being a tad longer, but I also believe that it was perfectly done as short as it is.

As I see it, this is definitely a good story, and I hope that you'll try your hand at other mis-matched and/or so-called "crack" pairings.

They're awesome, what can I say?

Good story, hope to see more soon!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Well, it's cute...
Moon of Lilth chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
heh, awesome. cute but not over the top perverted, so yay to that
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Okay, that was an awesome and much needed fic. you should do more of them. like the Sayo/Zazie one. there needs to be more Negima yuri out there.
Mellowyellow11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Had to do quite a bit of research to follow this story but found it enjoyable in the end. Keep up the good work.

p.s. good to see you writing again