Reviews for Dreams of Ice
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 1/15
Love it!
Hitsugayalover17 chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Great story, please continue! :)
keiriala chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
What do you mean, sora's gone insane? Why haven't you updated in so long? You really should. I want to know what is happening! Please, update.
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
I just finished reading your story and must say that it was wonderful. I've always thought that school and training must have been interesting in Hitsugaya's case because he's a prodigy. It looks like you haven't updated this in quite awhile, but I would love to see what happens next if you decide to complete it.
Furionknight chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
I look forward to more :)
Kitsura E chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
I hope you continue this one day, it really is an interesting piece of hard work mixed together with humor and other things. And to answer your question in the earlier chapters(if I even remembered correctly) I don't think Sora is Mary-Sue-ish at all. I actually do like her(not in that way) as an OC. Usually I dislike OCs since the authors tend to make them kind of perfect-ish but I have to say I do really enjoy her presence in the story, or at least until near the end where there seems to be something off with her, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, everything else including grammar is pretty much good except for a few errors here and there, but they're not really noticeable.
ChiKazex chapter 27 . 6/11/2010
Shiro-Kun get bankai~ :P

Ikazuchikanashii chapter 22 . 4/29/2010
Keep writing!
TheSigmaEnigma chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
Awesomer! i read this entire fic so far in one go and it is awesome! plz plz plz update plz! i wana read more

Ninja2k chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
hey loved your story, will you please update?
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 27 . 1/18/2010
Wow. This story is getting good. I read it all in one night!

Hurry and post the next chapter! :)
Sitanya chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
love it !
asdf chapter 27 . 10/13/2009
this is so god :D

continue teh story D
salote chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
Wow, this is such a great story! I discovered it yesterday and had to read the entire thing in one shot. :) I loved how you incorporated Isshin into the story, and I can't wait to read your next installment. :)
hitsugaya reader chapter 27 . 8/23/2009