Reviews for Fudge Flies and Flobberworms
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 3 . 1/16
Ahhhhhhh I love this story! I know I'm 5 years too late, but I would for you to continue! Absolutely adorable!
glowshadow chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I know it's been a few years, but will you be continuing this? I adore it so far! I love how Minerva is adjusting her life for her granddaughter. And little Grace is adorable (:
Charlie.aus chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
oh my gods I love this.

Favourite line so far is the; 'oh-my-Merlin-what-the-bloody-hell-am-I-going-to-do '

minerva's-kitten chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
OMG I love Gracie! She is adorable and I've known a few kids like her.
tabby-fanny chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Very cute and sweet story. Minerva as grandmother is great. It's adorable how she tries to adjust to her new role and the adorable little girl. I can't wait to read the next chapter:D
FlamingToads chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
No story is pointless. Even though most of the time there close to it. Your story on the other hand is fantastic and I can't wait to read more!
eternal vampire chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Never think of your work as pointless fluff. It's fun to read and brings a smile to peoples faces. No you could ask for more. Looking forward to more, and have a good night.
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Gracie is cute. Very outspoken but cute! Can't wait to here the history of how Minerva got her and all.
FlamingToads chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
That was great! I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Gynji chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Loved the image at the bathroom sink

Bwha cute names. “Gracie Tinkerbell McGonagall.”

“Ah, there you are! The Queen of my castle!”

Has to be Albus...I bet Poppy went straight to Albus after their conversation.

Looking forward to chapter 3 and seeing what Minerva is planning with Gracie.
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Great chapter - thanks for the quick update!

I absolutely loved this line: “Jam,” the four year old nodded. “Raspberry Jam because I fart like a fwooper let loose in a cabbage patch!”

Can't wait for the next update!
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very interesting. I hope to read more soon.
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very Promsing. Hope to have an update when your grandfather is better.

God Bless him!
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very interesting start, PiER. You set up the suspense well - so many fun, unanswered questions.
Gynji chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Very good start and not confusing. I love Minerva with young children as we don't get to see her with them often. I dolove stories where she has brought them up but I'll take whatever I can get. Looking forward to chapter 2 and hope you grandfather is well.