Reviews for Summer Death
anonymous ghost chapter 3 . 8/23
omg! hope you update soon cos i've been reading your story for almost 5 times already and yet no new chapter? please update soon!
seiyu chapter 3 . 6/6
I totally LOVE ur storyline! It's soooooooo interesting (I dunno how to say)but I super duper love u pliz continue it asap?can't wait to read it!fighting!
i want more! because its so awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
ooooooo This is AWESOME!
Aprilia Echizen chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
You know? I waited so long for the update story. When you can update? I want to know what will happen with Ryoma and the others. And I want to know what is the secret in that house. Please update soon so I can read the next chapter soon,too. FIGHTING CHU CHAN...!
windy day1117 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Please write an update. I absolutely love this story and I have been waiting for an update for five, FIVE extremely long years! Please, please, please,please,please post and update before I reduce into tears! :'(
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Please let me know when the next chapters are up; ok?
fannyshi101 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
please write the follow up for this story because it's sooooooo good and another chapter for "inui's juice makes me sick" and "prank gone too far."I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
need more
KyuubiiLover27 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
you win brownie points for actually creeping me out. I almost questioned if sleep was gonna be worth the sound induced nightmare I might or might not have lol
duchessme chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
scary...
Just dont kill them!cant wait 4 more chaps
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
please update it soon I want to read more
aoiharumiyu chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
T_T uwaa this is soo scary. I'm feeling chills run down my spine! UD please
PoT-FrEaK chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I hope you update soon your story is suuuppeeerrrr. I like horror storys so much please update. thank you. :)