Reviews for 10 things I HATE about you, YES YOU Edward Cullen
milkecake chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
OMG, I wish twilight didn't even exist sometimes, It would have made us normal and not obsessed with it but obsessed with something else like harry potter - the way it should be!
milkecake chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I love to rant on about how I hate Edward and love jacob,look I'll admit I'm in love ( or possibly obsessed ) with Jake but Edward hell to the no!
milkecake chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I hate Eddie sooo much, I just wanna get la pushed off a cliff in hopes of jacob coming to rescue me. *sighs * only in my dreams.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I am a JAKEWARD gal Myself, (AND a LESBIAN too, ooooo, I MUST be going to hell. Laughs at idiocy everwhere.) but, I HATE Edward in the books, the sexist, sparkling, really not all that good looking (No one ever went this nuts over Cedric Digg's did they?) and, Jacob, adorable fucker that he is, and, great mate, is definitely My pick out of those two. (Not to fuck, obviously, as stated above.) So, I thought this was HIL-FUCKING-ARIOUS. Do not let the moronic hater's get you down. Rock on, mate, rock on! And, know that there are some people with more then one stray braincell floating around in their head. Bye! Waves.
Babylion Sakura chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
LOL! Love it!
Bravo chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This was SOOOOOOOO so epic xD that's all I can say. Thank you so much for writing this because it seriously made my day hahaha
Phoenix NightStar chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I agree with you, the Twilight books couldn't hold an candle to the Harry Potter Books.
kira chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
did you know that there is a national smack/slap a twilight fan day... i reserve this day for edward cullen fans only... werewolves rock the thing is... i'm not obsessed with him/them meaning werewolves i wont just become a cat or dog lady who is "Saving herself" for a fictional character

love the rant by the way
kira chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
the only line i like making fun of jacob is when alice comes in and says what is that god awful wetdog smell? i laughed my butt off

also the only good vampires are the ones that spontaneously cobust when hit with sunlight only the gay ones minus emmet and jasper should sparkle
LadyRich chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Hahahaha!

The last two chapters genuinely read like extracts from the books. Love it!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Oh My Gamitt! That was so AWESOME! Thank you so much for writing this, it has truly made my day. So, yeah. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I am soooooooo entertained!

You've given quite the arguement here, I must say! (and gone and mapped out about eighty percent of all fanfiction for this fandom as well, I think!) Yes, it is very unfortunate what this series became in so short a time. And what's even sadder is that the movies were worse than the books. It's kind of heartbreaking to see two relatively decent actors' careers (and reputations) ruined by this vile, Sue-ish, unrealistic concoction created by Sierra. It's no wonder they got together. They're the only people that could possibly understand the trauma this has put them through. XD

I remember liking the first book when I was in *seventh grade* and then kinda getting to like Jacob in the next one, and then the third was nyeh... and then the fourth was like BLUERGH WHAT IS THIS FILTH? Point being that I enjoyed this when I was young and underexposed, without becoming some freak fanatic.

I mean, fan obsessions don't HAVE to be unhealthy - look at Potter and Star Wars and Trekkies and all them - they have INTELLIGENT obsessive fanbases. You know, with brains and creativity. 98.58329385792 percent of the Twihard fanbase seems to be airhead tweeners and hormone-frenzied teen girls. Hence the abundant, vampire-themed merchandise.

((Do you have any IDEA what's sold with the Twilight name? It's not just barbies and t-shirts anymore. There are *condoms,* among... other bedroom items. I mean, my god. This ties into the whole 'in love with a FICTIONAL CHARACTER' thing, but to the point of being severely unhealthy, both mentally and physically.))

Weeellll, I'd probably rant some more, but I gotta go get my sis and do hw, so... :)

Keep writing and don't let those Twihards get ya down! Imagine, I live in the OC in California - it's a prep BREEDING GROUND for them!

-Dots :D :D :D
pushmybuttons chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I totally agree with your reasons
redheadturtlequeen chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I would just like to point out that your argument is invalid. If the person is a 91 year old virgin with 103 cats, how would their son or daughter be caring for them. That aside, the rest I agree with.
Sassy1515 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
omg this is the best story?opinion ive ever read. so rude eddie boy! burn in hell! oh i forgot- ur 2 cold 4 that!:D