Reviews for Simplicity in Motions
Ranuel chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
So sweet! The ending hits right in the heart.
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"must run in the family" omg, i fangirl'd in this line! Thank you for making this story. Too bad it was only now that I've read it. Thank you for making me squee like a crazy highschooler who fell in love the first time. Thank you! it was beautiful!
Kluddle chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
So cute! 3 This fanfiction completely gave me the chicken soup fuzzy feeling! :D
everfire chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
The ending line really does make this fic. PERFECT. Still my favorite part was the very first potion. It was very canon, and it made my breath catch just a little.
TXJ chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wonderful ending
Spiegel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, that last line. Very good.
BryansT factor chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is very, very good. They are so awkward and uncomfortable,

which is far more realistic than most fanfictions.

It made me a bit uncomfortable that Touya is being a bit of an arse,

but when thinking about it, that is probably very very true of him.

I especially liked the end, best fanfic I've read in a while.
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It's cute...

Make more. XD
victoria85 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was really cute! and they are always in character!

the way you describe the kisses and caresses is very good! I loved reading this X3
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aw cute!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw so sweet! And I love this pairing too! Beautiful job with this story! Thank you for writing it!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very sweet!There's so little of this pairing these days!Hope you write more soon!
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
your one-shot is short and sweet!

i had to reread the end twice to actually understand. yes, i'm kinda slow. great story.
ILikeToDie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I thought it was very sweet but slightly lacking TILL I got to the end...with the whole sacrifice thing and e I dun no...it just made me smile and squel...well done! Great story 5*