Reviews for Double Vision
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 6/21
My gosh I love this piece. I love the interaction of Donnie and Ralph,cans how close they are. You've gotten their characters all right and thi is defiantly a favourite of mine
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 4/27
Dawww XDD I loved this! Great job
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I liked it a lot. Nice bonding idea.

Cya! :)
reader chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
that was amazing. great job! :)
batwayne chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I can't tell you how many times I've read this fic. I absolutely adore it. You have their personalities down to a tee, and it's oh so very well written. :)
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh, I just love this! Thank you for it!
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story! :)
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
theshukri chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I never even knew such things as TMNT fanfics existed! My god and did I enjoy this! Great oneshot, never really thought about Raph 'n Don like that before; but I can really see the logic behind it! Now to go off and read more TMNT's!

~adeusparaiso
M chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Best Don/Raph fic I've read yet! Fantastic job on this:)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Awesome story. I really liked it. Great job. I loved Mikey's last line. That was funny. You're a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was really good! I could totally see it in my mind's eye the whole time. I especially loved the bit where Donnie made the comment about how Mikey and Leo would be disappointed if Raph didn't let stuff bother him. The fic was very good and I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for posting it!
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
AW...I thought that was kind of cute. In a weird fighting, I'm-Going-To-Break-Things, Let's-Spy kind of way...Still, I like it!
Cynlee chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love your interpretation of this group so much! Excellent job! Straight to my favorites list it goes.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very cool I liked how you had Don put his useless stuff by the door, and th whole, 'slightly more interesting punching bag' was good too :)

I really liked :D