Reviews for The Master List
hell of a deadly afiiciant chapter 1 . 5/21
I will not die the doctors hair blue in a attempt to make him "match the tardis"
I will not try and convince the doctor to fix the chamilion sercuit so the TARDIS can become a yellow submarine
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/5
Eat the celery...

This was very inventive.
Josieash chapter 1 . 3/16
This made me lol
Silver-Freddy chapter 1 . 1/26
hilarious, you should make one for the rest of the companions.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was hilarious
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Adric really is a strange child, isn't he? This is GOLD! 10/10! XD
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very funny! I bet if Adric actually tried any random one of these he'd have a good chance of getting murdered be a fellow TARDIS crew mate. I espically liked the one about the Master having a dog that called him Doctor, I've wondered about that on countless occasions. And the one about parking the TARDIS on a cliff.
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was laughing and smiling my way down the list and then I read the last line and just. why. why would you do that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh that last bit...:,(
Lucillia chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Nice. And now I'm picturing The Master with his own K-9 that calls him "Doctor".

"Why does that thing call him Doctor?"

"There were only two orders for Retro looking robot dogs, and the company who was responsible for K-9's programming accidentally sent him the wrong programming file along with his dog."

"Why doesn't he sent it back?"

"It waits on him hand and foot following every last one of his orders to the letter and apparently makes a mean martini."
BunnyChanX chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This made me so happy~3
korasami chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Unless I die...I cry every time I watch Earthshock :*(

And plaid skirts :D

And 'eat the celery'

Lots of people hate Adric, but he's one of my faves
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was brilliant. So amusing. I love the irony of the ending 'unless I die or something'. Brilliant!
Maom stripes chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
'To be continued (Unless I die or something)' Poor Adric, he doesn't know how true that statement is! I love this!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
haha! so funny. "be a little smartass (oops, too late)" cracked me up.

the bit were it says "steal nyssa's tiara" i read as 'steal nyssa's bra'

love this story so much. you could write stories about all these diferant scearios! (curling 5's hair!)

i can really imagine this all happening!