Reviews for Surge
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very thrilling _
Ocaso chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is an excellent, well-written piece. However, I wish one of them had been stabbed... Does that make me a bad person? Lol! Anyway, well done, and keep it up.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I really really really liked this. House and Wilson were in character, and your OC was realistic. And... I loved the hug. It literally made me "Aw" out loud. Very cute.

JD
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good story!
The Newest Message chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I have been having trouble finding decent writers in this fandom, but I did just find you. You're not really decent though... you're blinkin' FANTASTIC. I really love your take on these characters much more than anyone else's so far, and this fic was just so sweet and just what I needed right now. It made me happy! -TNM
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Ops... too many caps. Oh, well. Very well written and just enough fuzziness. Very good.
Jisa chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw. Loved this.
kurikim chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very well done, I really like all the characterizations. :)
christikat chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I loved this story! As you already know I love protective House and vulnerable Wilson and this was just great. The image of shielding Wilson with his own body made me incredibly happy :-)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I LOVE protective!House! And you wrote him so well! Very good story. Just what a needed! *favs*
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love the idea of a protective House. It was adorable. I just wish there was another chapter where the rest of hospital finds out what House did for Wilson. I'd love to see their reactions.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I am tired.

I feel like crap.

But this has made my day D

God I love stories like this.
Lonewolf77 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw...that was such a cute story, yet you managed to keep them in character. Love the last line.