Reviews for In the Sight of the Gods
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Okay, I love this. The Curse of Chalion is one of my favourite books (I am currently re0reading it). Will you be doing any more? :D
sirensbane chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Ha! Aral!
shimotsuki11 chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Brrr... Oh, Caz, thinking you can deal with Dondo reasonably. :/

This is completely believable as a scene out of Cazaril's past; it's exactly the attitude he would take, about duty and about the kind of behavior he's seen out of Dondo. The little details, like Caz's frustration with Orico's inaction (heh), are perfect.
ReferenceGoddess chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
This is beautiful - you have quoted from A Civil Campaign -one of my favorite books of all time. It is Bujold's universe - of course there are Aral equivalents!
shimotsuki11 chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
I didn't realize you've still been updating this! (But I fixed that problem, heh.) I don't have time to leave a proper review, so I'll just do ch 4 for now, but I thought you captured this complicated dynamic between Iselle and Bergon absolutely perfectly. Especially the way they treat each other fairly and respectfully - and the fact that there is definitely interest underneath the nervousness - this fits right in with what we see of them in canon.

Hooray for Chalion fics!
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Wonderful.
shimotsuki11 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
These are some wonderful missing moments. You've nailed Cazaril's voice in the first and third story ("any lady," hee) - they both capture, in different ways, how he pushes forward despite doubts and difficult situations.

I really like the second scene as well - it's a lot of fun to imagine what Iselle and Betriz get up to when they are on their own.