Reviews for Cheshire's Grin
Mage of middle earth chapter 12 . 2/23
love it please update.
This is really goooood! Why u no continue?
EllaJuroku chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alec Castairs chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
I love ALL of your Harry Potter stories they are fantastic I just want to know what happens next because in the majority of the stories of yours that I've read are left of in the middle so pretty please with sugar on top write more and update!
secretwhovianpony chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
*laughs* Of course Fawkes has a weird sense of humor! Given how long hes probably lived already, hes bound to have developed an off-the-wall sense of humor.
secretwhovianpony chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
*raises left eyebrow* Not from the 'Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland, 2010' I presume. Quite certain that the one in the movie did not look like that.
secretwhovianpony chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
I dont blame her. Id do the same thing. In fact, I wouldnt have waited for permission, I would have just immediately started to scratch his head. Im a hard core cat lover.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Yes! Lockheart has been beaten up! By one of his own books no less. Huzzah!
rinningan chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
The spell rebounded because the wand belongs to Harry. It won't kill its own master. What would the point be in an invincible wand otherwise?
ChaosDragon25 chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
For the love of madness please update or rewrite this it has to be the funniest story i have ever read
cos2bh chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
please complete the fic.. its awesome
GreenRain7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
If you are not going to update this story can you at least put it up for adoption? I would like to see how it goes .
the.Jewel-huntress chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
Oh I love this please update soon.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
This is pre awesome. It got a laugh out of me.
K chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
We're all mad here, why not Luna?
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »