Reviews for Love NOT Confirmed
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 3 . 4/15
way too good of a story! I command you to update soon, it's way too intriguing to abandon!
Obsidian Sword chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I like the family setting in this fanfic. I think that the boys should all gang up on Kiba and get rid of him for Haruhi. And Hunny-sempai should bring cake!
SMILES-FOR-THE-REAPER chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
that was really good! can you update soon? but can you add some mori x haruhi?
Bentears chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Hey there this story is good are you planning on getting back to it and updating? Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Hey this is a great story. Are you going to continue it or is there a sequel
Sies Aira chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is awesome I wish I had started reading it when u first posted. So o could know when you'd update. Man I live this story. And I'ma add this to my favorites so I know when and if you ever come back it .( please do)
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This is amazing please date soon
Youllneverknow chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
ITS BEEN 4 AND A HALF YRS CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW! (begging on knees sobbing wailing) I FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO SAYS CONTINUE THIS STORY UR REALLY TALENTED!
ella ferrous chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
IT'S BEEN OVER THREE YEARS! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD MORE CHAPTERS!? I'm a steady supporter pf this story and it's so sad that no one is continuing it.
nana banks chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I'm begging you, please finish!
Naja Simbala chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
YAY I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE ! PLEASE!
Tete chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Love it please write more!
333
I love that you made haruhi a fighter
AnimeFanFics13 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
please write more chapters soon!
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I really love the beginning of this story! Your idea and writing are fascinating. I hope that you decide to finish this story off some time in the future!
rachael chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I really like this story. It is a really good story and i can not wait to read more of it. Please update again soon. I am really excited for another chapter to be added.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »