Reviews for Rewind Feelings, Rewind Thought, Rewind Hope
ColeMax chapter 16 . 5/15
I'm so in love with this story!
Is this the end?
JullyBean chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
My life is over I can't believe you would do that to them I am gonna go cry And eat ice cream. Okay it's really good but Adar is such a dick and she belongs with bill. :(
AliceInLa-La-Land1215 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
nnnnnooooooooo! more more please! Don't leave it like this! Please please i beg you!
Draken11 chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
oh my DD, did not even know until some minutes ago you were here on FF-net. I know you have moved on (at least I think so), but wow I am happy to re-read Rewind right now:)

Have a nice sunday
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 10/31/2010

It’s official; this story is EXCELLENT.

Relocating almost the entire cast of “Galactica” (With the exception of the Cylons; given that their presence was ‘public’ in the series their roles here are far more obviously secret, whereas everyone else is who they were in the series in a new environment) from the environment we know them in and putting them on a Caprica showing no signs of a Holocaust might be a risky move in the hands of a lesser writer, but from the moment Bill and Laura met up at that fountain you’ve created an intriguing new take on the series that I have highly enjoyed reading.

Admittedly, the relationship seemed to be a BIT fast in a couple of areas- the part where Adama talked about ‘showing [her] the world’ after only one date seemed a bit fast-, but the moments when Laura Roslin gets a chance to interact with the crew of “Galactica” as just ‘the Commander’s date’ rather than the President are definitely enjoyable.

Add in the added twist of the politically-themed enemy of Richard Adar attempting to blackmail Adama in order to get Laura to himself, and you definitely created some interesting ideas even before you revealed that the Cylons are still monitoring humanity with the apparent intention of doing to the Twelve Colonies what they did on New Caprica in canon (Although you raised some HIGHLY interesting further questions with the introduction of that plotline, I assure you).

Of course, various plans have definitely fallen apart after the turn of events in the last chapter, but with Bill’s ‘vision’ of his father taken into account- to say nothing of such elements as his connections to three of the Final Five and the political complications of what they know about Adar-, I think it’s safe to say that things aren’t over for “Galactica”’s crew yet (Even if they’re short a few details such as “Galactica” itself)...

Seriously, you DEFINITELY need to update this soon; I can’t WAIT to see what you’ve got planned next.
AngelofSnow chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
I just read your story and loved it. I'm truly enjoying the AU plot and great characterization of Laura and Bill. Having Bill write a mystery novel is so cute and appropriate. I love watching their romance unfold and I think President Adar makes a great villain.

I see that you haven't updated this story in nearly a year and I'm really bummed I'll never get to read how it ends.
Umbrella-ella chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I am refusing to believe she will die. Nope, no way, not happenin'! I've noticed that you are incorporating major events from the Television show such as Baltar trying to find a cure, Bill getting shot, and Ellen unexpectedly coming back. Where is Gaius frakking Baltar when you need him? She has to live! She can't die! This was so good because everything was happy hunky dory but now... Gr! Update soon please! I understand there must be some sort of sacrifice in the end because EVERYONE can't be happy, but come on! Laura? Really? Where's the kindness in that? I have to say, I connected alot more with this Laura than the one on the show and so I'm sure you under stand my... distaste for this particular "cliffhanger". Also, I was attempting to find out whether this was complete or not... but I couldn't figuure it out. Please say it's not!
Umbrella-ella chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Umbrella-ella chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
End of the chapter:Opening her hand up, he placed the ring inside and closed her fingers over the top of it.

"It was my wedding ring to Carolanne, but it means more to me than that. It was a symbol of love of the service over my family, a sign that I thought more of that then of them. I want you to have it, keep it. It's my heart Laura, and I want you to have my heart like you have everything else."

The merest of touches on their lips, but it felt like fire in both of them. That was love, all of it wasted and all of it beautiful.

THAT WAS AMAZINGLY WRITTEN. THe one thing I don't like is that right after the happy stuff, there's always somthing bad. Oh dear, now I'm worried.
Umbrella-ella chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
The end was sweet but the fact that Adar shot Bill... I have one thing to say... Oh no he didnt!
Umbrella-ella chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Umbrella-ella chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Sweet ending. Beautiful.
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Howling Wind43 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
OMG! I loved this! The ending of this chapter is perfect! AH! I'm so jealous! Why couldn't I be creative enough to write this type of stuff! *SQUEE*

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit of an A/R shipper.
sf.fangirl chapter 16 . 3/11/2009
Hm ... I'm sort of confused now. To me as a reader, your plot has lost focus. Maybe it hasn't; maybe I'm just not getting the full story, .

It makes sense that they got caught since they were being so bad about sneaking around. A major sporting event; simply too stupid! She' the fraking president's fraking mistress. It had to be huge news when he leaves his wife for her and announces an engagement while he's still in the process of a divorce. She's got to have a famous face now. Too dumb a move for them to make, because if they're really suffering to keep Helo and Starbucksafe then there indiscretion endangers them. I know people in love do stupid things , but I'd expect them to at least confine their romantic moments to private houses.

What's the plan? Didn't they have some sort of plan where they end up together? How does Laura marrying Adar invalidate the plan, and they never see each other again. I mean, she's been sneaking around on Adar all throughout the engagement. She's obviously not above "cheating" on Adar. Why do the wedding vows change things?

I'm sorry this is not a positive feedback. I actually really love this AU you created. Serious love. I'm really invested in it, but I have been disappointed in the last few chapters where it seems like our heroes are being very, very dumb. It would probably have been better for them to get caught by accident or because Adar was more devious than they realized. You've characterized Adar as oblivious to it though. I can't help feeling that your plot got away from you and maybe you don't have a definate direction at the moment.

I really like your AU and what you did with the cahracters at the start of this story. Thank you for writing. I do look forward to your next chapter.