Reviews for Fanfic Court
SherlockWholmes chapter 13 . 2/15
This whole story was great. I'm a big fan of Hogan's Heroes, Night Court, and I think every other show you managed to reference. Good crossovers aren't easy to pull off, and this was top notch.

I really loved the ending. I didn't see it coming.
literary1 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Oh my goodness! I'd read somewhere about this story, and just had to read it for myself. It was so funny! And true! (and we read the stories anyway...shame!) lol Thanks for a great story :)
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
3333 love xD
Hummingbird2 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
I love it! Of course, the fact that I'm a huge fan of angst and hurt/comfort may have something to do with it ;). Thanks!
inhonoredglory chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
Glad I read this classic. It was really very well done, totally excellent. The ending was great, and I love your a/n about losing your data. I know that's all a part of the fun, isn't it?

And now, LOL lines time:

"But, the verdict didn't come. Harry was not done with his speech. The crowd groaned and leaned back."

"First, Major Hochstetter. I think you really need to learn to chill."

ROFL!
inhonoredglory chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Wow! How did you turn that around? From me feeling guilty for our putting the fellas through that, to Perry's revelation that we're doing the world good in our stories.

I forgot to ask, where is the story where LeBeau is Jewish?
inhonoredglory chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Wow, I didn't think Perry Mason could do anything to lift the weight of evidence against us. But now! Bringing up the character development from fanfiction; he's sure got a point. Love seeing all the depth we authors have gave our Heroes.
inhonoredglory chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Love the banter between Harry and Bull. But I'd agree with Harry; Klink's change of character is more like Superman.

Super ROFL lines: "He now wished he could use those cell phones. Unfortunately, the Stalag had no coverage."

"Riker was furiously attempting to get the Judge's attention. Klink was still in a stare-down with Mason. Hochstetter was reading a note given to him by an aide about threats to his life. Hogan was chewing aspirin. Burkhalter was thinking about sending the whole lot, including himself, to the Russian front, and Schultz was hoping that LeBeau would be out of the hospital in time to make him some strudel."

And what stories were these in?

"the Colonel was left virtually dead on your doorstep after a long run-in with the Gestapo"

"you were actually able to shoot the gun out of Major Hochstetter's hand, before he had a chance to execute Hogan"

"I have proof here, Kommandant, that while trapped in a cave-in, you were the one that calmed your prisoner down, kept him talking, gave him hope, while you were suffering from a severe injury"

"Klink scared the dickens out of me. Pulling me out of that car while I was handcuffed and holding that gun against my neck."

I know, Miss Ignorant here.

Sorry for the long comment...
inhonoredglory chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
LOL how Burkhalter doesn't know if he'd Nimrod or not. And the story references sprinkled about... LOL!
inhonoredglory chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
LOL-How Harry is going to punish the writers? Wow, I just wondered how this should end...

And Hochstetter's solution - "He really wished there was some way he could jump over time and space and just arrest everyone." ROFL! That would be him.

And the ending. Oh, I was NOT expecting that. The poor guy! I tell, you I burst out laughing (or my equivalent anyway ;) First the gang all wonders about the different ways they got there, and then you remind us of the background fellows who have no backstory. Oh, poor, poor him...
inhonoredglory chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Love Klink growing a spine against Hochstetter! And Schultz description of this like a wedding, LOL! And the tension between Hogan and the men against the Germans...thick. On to Chap 8!
inhonoredglory chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Love that Judge Harry is coming in with different toys. And poor guys, all getting tired and ill. Testimony is getting very exciting, and characters as usual are spot-on.
inhonoredglory chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
I best not bombard you with long comments - I love devoting good reading time to this. The Heroes' individual thoughts was great at the end, and I love the serious moments with Klink and the Gestapo major.
inhonoredglory chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Wow, this is amazing! "Rebooting" Hogan was crazy good. Multi-fandom perfection!

But poor Hogan. Darn, you got me with his angst at remembering his men suffering. You're so guilty!
inhonoredglory chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Whoa? Whose Sigmund? Is that review quote for real? Cute seeing extra-courtroom drama, like Deanna wanting to meet the Colonel. Funny how it's hard to critique a story like this, because it's not a story, really. It's all of us. It breaks the fourth wall like nothing ever has done.

Poor Hogan! In a way, you put him through almost as much as we did. And I love how all the fandoms are interacting. So incredibly perfect.

LOL on Riker asking to bring Hogan "up there." Things are just too funny. I love how real fanfiction happenings are reality here, like the crossover concept and poor Hogan's "stuff just happens."

Klink's multiple personalities are so true. We sure make them different people, don't we?