Reviews for Rhapsody of Fire and Water
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is a promising start, please continue.

Thank you for writing this.
kissfromarose2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very nice. Please continue. This story huas a lot of promise and you are a very talented writer.
badonyx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was an awesome prologue, i really hope you continue this story.
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
hurry up with chapter 2 please
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Update soon
lily21207 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
hey this was a really good start now all u have to do is update lol
Suseh chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very interesting start. I am looking forward to seeing how this one goes. :D Keep writing!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Zuko seems a tad bit out of character as he is taking an interest in a girl... his uncle had to rather push him to take an interest in girls... however, how is one to not say that Katara hasn't sudenly gotten his interest. The way the meeting played out was quite elicantly written out and while it is very romantic, it is written so well that it isn't one of those that is the kind that gags one, but effectivly draws one in.

One thing I thought about when reading this was... if Zuko didn't chase after the Avatar... how did they end up starting out on their journey on their own... as Zuko rather catipulted the story. Perhaps a short side fanfic for this? However... as it is set up that Zuko hasn't been chasing them, so it goes easily without being said that a good deal of their journey has been different.

I read the summary and didn't know what I would be getting into when I read this... but I was plesantly surprised. I loved that Katara ended up in a place she wasn't supposed to be. I am wondering if the seeds are for tea, which makes it even more interesting. I also am wondering how Sokka and Aang will react to this 'stranger'. I look foward to the next chapter... keep up the good work.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hmm, interesting story. This is right after they get Aang, right? Ow, and will there be Tokka? I hope so. But if not, ow well.

Very well written. I look forward to more.