Reviews for Jenny's Letter
heidipoo chapter 1 . 3/27
This was really sweet, I liked it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is indescribably beautiful. I have no words. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was so sweet, I swear I thought I heard Jenny's voice when Lt. Dan read that letter.
Maeli'claire chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
So beautiful... Thank you so much for sharing (and sorry for my poor English)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read. It made me so sad, and that is how I know I loved it. My emotions were stirred up. You have a wonderful writing style, so keep on writing.
DreamaLirit chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
As if the movie didn't hurt my feels enough, now comes this. I should have looked up Fanfiction for this movie sooner, if I knew this was waiting. Great job, it's lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Jenny died on a Saturday.
starlodge chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Gosh darn-it, now I'm about to cry.
fstigtmsb chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So very sweet. I really liked it. Good job.
rebelintheheart84 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
loved this!
Bluestarisawesome chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
AWWWW! Jeez that was soo sweet. Exactly as I pictured the movie would have gone after it ended. Just one thing, in the south we spell it "Bayou." But, nothing else. The story was perfect.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I haven't cried like that while reading a story since i first read inkdeath my hell I've still got tears in my eyes great work powerful and beautiful I think Gary did an amazing job as LT Dan the connection Dan and Forrest have is great I love bonds like that
AngelCat93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
What a beautiful story. You brought tears to my eyes. And you got the characters down perfectly. Good job on this fic. :3
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
gump1098 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This fanfic is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.