Reviews for Color Me Shipwrecked
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 6/4
I just finished watching the entire TV series of Perfect Strangers so the characters are very fresh in my mind. I've only read your first chapter so far but I think you've captured their personalities perfectly! I can hear them in my head when they speak and you've managed to really capture everything about them. It's perfect and very satisfying to read since I'm currently in withdrawals from being done with the show lol. I look forward to reading more of this fic.
Walking After Twilight chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
That was an AWESOME story and I absolutely loved it! It was hilarious. Thank you for writing it. I still think you should be a screen writer. lol
Walking After Twilight chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
So Larry took care of him and made him better. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was soooooooo sweeeeeet!
Walking After Twilight chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Ooooooooh I almost cried during this chapter :( sooo sad. But he has to get better. He just has to. On to the next chapter.
Walking After Twilight chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
lol that was a hilarious chapter! I laughed out loud when Balki said "They are on a three hour tour?" hahahaha poor larry. If he would just slow down and listen to Balki for a minute, he would save himself so much grief. *shakes head* but I guess if he did that he wouldn't be the Larry we all know and love
Walking After Twilight chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Boochi boochi boochi! Love it :)
Walking After Twilight chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Alright thats it. I'm getting a time machine and we're gonna make you an official screen writer for perfect strangers. I WANT to see this on screen. hahahaha! great work
Walking After Twilight chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Admit it! You were a screen writer for Perfect Strangers when it was airing, weren't you? Admit it! I know it's true! Hahaha! I loved the part about them arguing about being cub scouts and finding out Balki had a lighter. That is sooo something that would have happened in the show! Loooove it!
Walking After Twilight chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
"Rock the boad. Don' rock the boat, baby! Rock the boat. Don' tip the boat over!" I loooooved that part. Hilarious!
Walking After Twilight chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
This chapter had me biting my nails the whole time! Hahaha! Very well written and I can totally see all of that happening. Larry is so stubborn. And I loved the bit you put in there about sitting amongst the ashes. I remember that from one of the episodes too. Goooood work!
Walking After Twilight chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Poor innocent naive Balki. He tries to see the best in every one, but some people are just plain cruel. It was sweet of Larry to rescue him even though he has a thing about audiences. And poor Larry. His seasick pills flushed away along with his cure. :(
Walking After Twilight chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
"If you keep your pockets full of babastiki..." Hahahhahaha Love it Love it Love it! Hilarious! And still so close to their personalities!
Walking After Twilight chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
"Go and take yourself to the...bra" bahahahahhaha I thought I was gonna fall out of my chair laughing at that one. Hahah where does he come up with them? Hehehe!
Walking After Twilight chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ooooh poor Larry! :( I get seasick too. I feel his pain.
Walking After Twilight chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh my gosh! You captured their personalities PERFECTLY! Right down to Larry's impatience and Balkie's child-like humor and accent! U even used a lot of the same things that they say a lot in the shows. U must have watched every single episode ever made to get it this good! Every reaction was so close to how it would have happened in the tv show. I actually forgot I was even reading a story and felt like I was watching the show itself! I absolutely loved it! And the concept you have come up with. Brilliant! I can't wait to see how Larry Appleton fares on a deserted island. Bhahahahha
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »