Reviews for Color Me Shipwrecked
Walking After Twilight chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
That was an AWESOME story and I absolutely loved it! It was hilarious. Thank you for writing it. I still think you should be a screen writer. lol
Walking After Twilight chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
So Larry took care of him and made him better. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was soooooooo sweeeeeet!
Walking After Twilight chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Ooooooooh I almost cried during this chapter :( sooo sad. But he has to get better. He just has to. On to the next chapter.
Walking After Twilight chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
lol that was a hilarious chapter! I laughed out loud when Balki said "They are on a three hour tour?" hahahaha poor larry. If he would just slow down and listen to Balki for a minute, he would save himself so much grief. *shakes head* but I guess if he did that he wouldn't be the Larry we all know and love
Walking After Twilight chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Boochi boochi boochi! Love it :)
Walking After Twilight chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Alright thats it. I'm getting a time machine and we're gonna make you an official screen writer for perfect strangers. I WANT to see this on screen. hahahaha! great work
Walking After Twilight chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Admit it! You were a screen writer for Perfect Strangers when it was airing, weren't you? Admit it! I know it's true! Hahaha! I loved the part about them arguing about being cub scouts and finding out Balki had a lighter. That is sooo something that would have happened in the show! Loooove it!
Walking After Twilight chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
"Rock the boad. Don' rock the boat, baby! Rock the boat. Don' tip the boat over!" I loooooved that part. Hilarious!
Walking After Twilight chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
This chapter had me biting my nails the whole time! Hahaha! Very well written and I can totally see all of that happening. Larry is so stubborn. And I loved the bit you put in there about sitting amongst the ashes. I remember that from one of the episodes too. Goooood work!
Walking After Twilight chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Poor innocent naive Balki. He tries to see the best in every one, but some people are just plain cruel. It was sweet of Larry to rescue him even though he has a thing about audiences. And poor Larry. His seasick pills flushed away along with his cure. :(
Walking After Twilight chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
"If you keep your pockets full of babastiki..." Hahahhahaha Love it Love it Love it! Hilarious! And still so close to their personalities!
Walking After Twilight chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
"Go and take yourself to the...bra" bahahahahhaha I thought I was gonna fall out of my chair laughing at that one. Hahah where does he come up with them? Hehehe!
Walking After Twilight chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ooooh poor Larry! :( I get seasick too. I feel his pain.
Walking After Twilight chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh my gosh! You captured their personalities PERFECTLY! Right down to Larry's impatience and Balkie's child-like humor and accent! U even used a lot of the same things that they say a lot in the shows. U must have watched every single episode ever made to get it this good! Every reaction was so close to how it would have happened in the tv show. I actually forgot I was even reading a story and felt like I was watching the show itself! I absolutely loved it! And the concept you have come up with. Brilliant! I can't wait to see how Larry Appleton fares on a deserted island. Bhahahahha
callensensei chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Oh! Perfectly crafted little comic scene!

The droll narrator is great. "What he supposed must be Myposian swim trunks." And the reader sits and tries to imagine them just before the picture arisis...

Deer in the head lice! LOL!

The conversation between Larry and the woman at the pool provided a delightful parallel between their situations and underscored the "father to the man" relationship that he and Balki have.

And yet Larry is very much a child also, but a wounded child who keeps replaying old disappointments and hurts. Although the Suzie incident would have been very humiliating, Balki's attitude towards it is the maturer one. I'm not going to try to quote your inspired myposian saying, but he's right: it's foolish to poison present joys with old pain. And how can Larry stay sad with such a sweet and endearing companion? Or as old Bill the Bard would have put it,

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

All losses are restored, and sorrows end."
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »