Reviews for Lucky 13
TigerstarMassacre chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is like one of the best stories about Criss Angel. I've been a loyal for 7 to 8 years now and I love the romance that is put in between him and Sarah. That's hella kickass and incredible. I love that. It also has an amazing flow to it as well.
mayflower93 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hey this story is beautiful! It's the first Criss Angel story I've read on here that I couldn't stop reading. This is the best so far, and I believe you should continue with three of a Kind! But if you dont, it's alright. At least you have them up for people to read. I love it, and will keep reading your stuff!
kascrash chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
CAN U PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORIES? I LUV THEM TO DEATH AND IRS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR. COULD U PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE
hunter chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
I really am enjoying lucky 13. I can hat if criss and sarah are coming back together. i hope in the end sara and criss know and love each other
hana-mindfreak chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really love this story! It's without a doubt one of the best fanfictions ever! It really got my attention, and i stayed up all night to read it! It was well worth it. Can't wait to read the sequel. Well done!
I Prey On Blonde Boys chapter 69 . 6/28/2011
Whoa I thought that person on Mibba was you...loser. Who can't write their own work and has to steal everyone elses? Lame.
MysticMajesties01 chapter 35 . 6/3/2011
I'm reading this while listening to Criss Angel's song Rubber Room. Dang that song is like the theme to this story sometimes
fallenakatsukirose chapter 28 . 5/21/2011
This fanfic is amazing. Its more true to life thatn most I've read. In most other fanfics, Criss is this great sympathetic guy. But we all know in real life Criss can be an ass. Its nice to see someone do him justice. I salute you, my fellow Loyal on a job excellently done.
actinchik16 chapter 68 . 5/9/2011
this story was absolutely AMAZING! the only thing was that i didnt really like how Criss seemed somewhat of a jerk at first lol. there were some factual errors but im sure youve already received notices on those haha otherwise i really enjoyed reading this! the sex scenes were so well written too! haha! keep on writing! 333

love always,

loyal sam :D
coolstuff chapter 65 . 8/20/2010
HEY im a criss angel fan & finally i got to find a cool fic about him i enjoy everything the love, romance, angst very cool ,im off to read the sequel. great job
Kascrash chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I think ive read this 6 times in the past week
Aria DeLoncray chapter 65 . 2/26/2010
Awesome story! This is easily the best Criss Angel fic I've read.
Elizabeth Bundy chapter 65 . 11/7/2009
God this story's long... _
twilightstalker123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hey deppdependent,

You have one of the most awesome stories in the world about Criss Angel. The others arnt as good as yours not to mention there about 20,0 words long witch simply isn't enough to keep me interested. I'm thinking about writing a Criss Angel but have yet to think of a story line. Have you read his book, "Mind-freak-Secret Revelations". Because I have a story that has to do with that but I think that people wont really get it if they haven't read the book so there would half to be a lot of back story.

Lemmie know what you think.

-Jane

PS do you know any other criss angel fanfiction sites?
sydney chapter 66 . 7/13/2009
i was very very very much impressed.

i saw criss's show when i stayed at the luxor last month and it was amazing, just like him(:

great story. you should very much make a part 2 :D