Reviews for Black Comet
animemanga420 chapter 16 . 11/15/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter i really like this story. and yes i would love to read a chapter with a lemon
LoveForever14 chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
love it. update soon
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Ooh, mind control! I wonder if it would actually work on Bella,or will Bella's "shield" keep him out, or will Jasper continue to "emotionwash" Bella (in a fashion) and send sexual images to draw her to him? Fascinating.

Yes on the lemons for sure! *evil grin*

luvmesomejasper chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
i wanna know what the heck jasper is doing to bella? and does alice know? i mean she must! i never thought jasper was a very patient man...so if there is a lemon, it prob should be soon enough...cause wicked/deceptive jazz is one horny guy! lol
LoveForever14 chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
omg i intrigued lol i want to know more about what jasper is thinking! update soon please and i know i said this in my last review but yes i want LEMONS in this story lol
Merina Green chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
I think if there are lemons they shouldn't be graphic. It should be in keeping with the style you've already got going - be more vague than graphic.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
Aww...so I made your entire day? You made mine,for that lovely mention! :D

Hmm so Jasper can manipulate what she's thinking? Must be a variation of his empath powers... I guess Jasper feels Bella is getting too close to the truth so he sent that arousing daydream. The line:- "It lead her away from the truth. How terrifying if she found out. It would ruin the world I had build." must be hinting to his secretive powers and so some part of his past, one he wants to be kept secret... I'm keen what any other powers Jazz had kept from Alice and the Cullens.

I'm also wondering what's Jasper's motivation in this... does he honestly want Bella and manipulating events to bend to his way so Bella will go straight into his arms, or is Bella a means to an end? Interesting...

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

Shirley007 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
Yes, but not just imagination. They can't keep denying themselves.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
It sounds like Jazz "emotional-washed"(aka brainwashed) Bella, influencing her to be chirpy to the salesperson, making her more compliant to what he wants her to feel to project to people, without any remorse, (kind of like someone drugging someone to be agreeable and pliant). Since this fic started off as the illusion of Bella thinking they took the wrong plane (which oddly reminded me of Home Alone: Lost In NY, when Kevin took the wrong plane!) but in reality he had sort of "kidnapped" her, and I kinda think Bella sort of developed a form of Stockholm Syndrome when she was with him.

The line "Or that he has some other powers beyond those he already-" makes me think Jasper has more powers than the empath power and had deliberately had it kept secret from Alice and the rest of the Cullens and since Alice doesn't have any idea of what happened between Bella and Jasper when they were "lost" which makes me think that Jasper has an power that counteract hers, therefore making her blind/illusion the future?

Oh yes I'd love to see a Jaspella lemon!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

LoveForever14 chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
yes a BIG LEMON between jasper and bella lol! great chapter.
Merina Green chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
A minor lemon would be OK, nothing graphic, I think, because that wouldn't be in keeping with the way you've been writing this.

It sounded like a very traumatic dress shopping trip - but it made me laugh, too. Poor Bella
Ladybug75 chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Don't stop now. I really want to see where you take this.
twiroselight chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
i liked this chapter. I also liked the last one but it made me sad to see him hurt Bella like that. I get why he is but they both deserve to be happy. Keep writing and dont kill bella please unless it is to make her a vampire too!
LoveForever14 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
haha love the story but the end part i was like wtf lol love it update soon
DefendingSilence chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Very Good. I look forward to more of the story, as always you are very good author. Keep up the good work.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »