Reviews for Black Comet
Merina Green chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
ARGHGHGHGH! The angst, the angst!
DefendingSilence chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
You hadn't updated in forever, and I thought man what happened to one of my favorite stories. Then, boom, you come back...and you're better than ever. You haven't lost the knack for writing. Consider this a review from a critic. Keep up the good work.
Merina Green chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
I KNEW that was Jasper's house.

OK, what the heck is going on here - Why the heck is Alice throwing them together? They're all in on it together, aren't they?
Merina Green chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
And, Oh,yeah - I always suspected Jasper orchestrated the whole thing. Come on, getting on the wrong plane? What I want to find out is Edward and Alice's role in all this - why would Edward have left w/ out Bella, and wouldn't Alice have seen it all?
Merina Green chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Hey - I just found your story yesterday and started reading it. I thought I'd wait till the end to review it, but decided to go ahead and review during the reading, too. I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the story so far. It IS difficult to read at times, as English isn't your primary language. But the story is SO good so far. The plot is interesting, and original, and I look forward to finding out all the answers to Bella's questions. And really, the fact that you're writing it in a language that is not your primary language, and doing so well, is pretty darn impressive. Keep up the good work! I hope more people find it and stick with it.
LoveForever14 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
omg what the hell happened. why is jasper being so mean! poor bella update fast
The Lady J chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
i really like the story! some times its hard to fallow but really i am interested in the characters, they are so different from the book! poor jazz he should just bite her and make her his! please keep going i promise to review ever chapter from now on!
nia-ox chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
OMG I loved this chapter - Jasper's bit at the end (“Don’t you understand that I will leave you if we sleep together?” I nodded. “I don’t want to deceive Edward-”, he cut me off. “You have already deceived him in your dreams, haven’t you? In your thoughts, too.” There was a pause. He slid the dish towards me. As usual perfect cooked. “I love nobody. You just assumed that I loved you. Forget me and return to your life when this time has passed. We don’t fit together and I always want to eat you. Your blood really is like a drug. You make me feel high when you‘re around. And when I’m without you I can’t stop the shivering, the abstinences.” His voice grew darker as he spoke: “And then I’m so alone in a bottomless pit. Falling. Reaching for hands that aren’t there. You give some ground to stand on. But else I’m falling.”) was definitely my favourite! I mean...wow. Really powerful writing!
twiroselight chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
ok you seriously need to post another chapter. I want to know what happens.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
nice
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Whoa. This is one intense fanfic! I like Manipulative!Jasper he gets what he wants, and that is Bella! lol. Volutri!Jasper is a close second tho! (ie As Long As You're Here series by ColourPearl)

I'm extremely curious to see what happens next. I'd love to see if Alice did know what would happen,(probably not since she didn't turn up at Jasper's house in France) or if Jasper deliberately blocked her power... and Edward? Would he find out that Jasper took Bella to France on purpose and read that Jasper's intent was for Bella to fall for him? All I can say is that this fanfic is gonna be one of my top ten fanfics! (that includes the ones in my faves list)

I would love to see more Jaspella love!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work :D!

PO85
mylife9 chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
favorite chapter so far. it never occurred to me that this whole thing could be a setup at all. I like how the story has progressed and the fact that jasper is fighting super hard to not just take bella and have his way with her. he's giving her options and bella doesn't know what to do. can't wait for the next chapter.
Insideitall chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
i like this story and it has a lot of posibility so please dont stop. Have you considered getting an english Beta? just some of your phrasing makes this story a little dificult to read sometimes. but dont stop!
insatiable06 chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
damned if you do and damned if you don't it has to suck, I swear she should be able to have both guys lol!
LoveForever14 chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
wow love this! update soon
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »