Reviews for Black Comet
LoveForever14 chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
wow love this! update soon
Lemon Verbena chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
So Jasper truly IS evil and devious. He's tinkered with Alice, Edward, AND Bella. Someone needs to bring him down a peg or two. (i'm just saying...) :)
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
hug your neck! :)
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
hug your neck! :)_
Mmsimpy09 chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
Very interesting Bella and Jasper take. I do find that I don't think it plays off the real Jasper. It's good though I like it.
Hotmama2885 chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
i love this story their meant to be together
isabelle896 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
"And then Jasper snapped and killed everyone. The end."

I enjoy this story, sorry for not reviewing, I've been a bit busy lately. Please let Bella and Jasper end up together. I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully you don't kill everyone... though if you do, I demand it be over-the-top and ridiculous. Lots of glitter, feather boas, and blood.
Bellawish2b chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
was the house he and bella lived in in french his house

if so them o Jasper is scandleless!

love this

update asap
vampirebitme08 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
i like that they are spending time together. don't let her marry edward!
Lemon Verbena chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
I don't know - she seems to be stuck in a lose-lose situation. I don't understand why Edward doesn't seem to want her more. Maybe he isn't worthy of her? I had a hard time with the shifts between men - maybe that's the point. Bella's having trouble too. Maybe Emmett & Rosalie should surface at a helpful time.

Congrats on your studies!
LoveForever14 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Umm you better not have the Voltur's come. i freakin love this fic. and i would be so upset if you stop it. i like the whole idea of it and i like this chapter and how jasper tried to break up with alice but she ignored him. loved it. and yeah you better not stop writing this okay? ok update soon puhlease :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
hug yoru neck!
Insideitall chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
I like this story, very interested in what happens next. At the end of the last chapter, what did jasper do?

"Oh, if she only knew what I had done. I don’t regret it. But I feel like a monster."
insatiable06 chapter 9 . 2/25/2009