Reviews for I Don't Want a Mate! (WIP)
Simon wanna be chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
WHAT?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I swear every time I read one of your awesome stories you somehow manage to leave me in the lurch! I spend a whole day and a half reading this story only to find that it's only half finished! What am I going to do with you?! I mean I swear you are going to drive me crazy! Oh well, I get the feeling that you have a little southern influence. Why? Well most people don't say a fixins' and that's clearly a southern word, I would know, I am from Texas. I find it interesting that you haven't revealed a whole lot of what is going to happen. I did catch some foreshadowing when Callie was talking to the lawyer, but nothing else really stood out. I mean I am sure that there is going to be a huge fight scene that will include Feral, Callie, Chance/T-Bone and Jake/Razor but other then that I am not sure what else you have in store. Why else would you have Callie trained as well as Jake if she wasn't going to be facing some serious dangers. Also why do I get a creeping feeling that you will cause a lot of hurt and pain for our main characters? I just have this feeling that there is more bad stuff to follow. What if Jake and Chance go so deep that they have to avoid contact with their support team and then a few weeks later two bodies looking a like Chance and Jake wash up on the shore? That would really intensify the storyline. Also what kind of issues will they be facing as Callie shocks the city with her announcement that she will be running for mayor. What will Manx the fake think of it? Will he be shaken to the core? I know I would be if I found out one of my most trusted staffers was about to try and throw me out of my high position. I just have so many questions and I want a lot of answers asap. Judging by the length of time that it has taken to get this story to this point and the fact that you haven't touched for well over a year I might be in for a rude shock to find out that you might not finish such an amazing story. I know for a fact that I couldn't pull something this complex and elaborate off. Oh how I wish there was just one more chapter to read. What will Mr. Young bring to the table when he meets up with Callie? Also what about the projects newest member? I am concerned that someone from their circle is going to betray them. It would be just the plot twist you might take. I mean here every thing is going just great then WHAM their whole world is turned upside down and will take nothing short of a miracle to get the ship righted. But I could be wrong, maybe their luck holds out and things get better. Who knows. I surely don't and I would be hard pressed to make any solid guesses as I don't have the slightest insight to this story. Which is very good to be honest, it means that it's not being ripped off from something in popular culture. Again I must say that I am shocked at where you decided to leave us all hanging. How you will continue to build the climax is going to be interesting. I know you have done a very good job laying down the first layer and you are building a very steep climax. Once you've managed to do that it will be interesting how you finish the ending. A lot of writers tend to spend a lot of time building the opening and rising action, but once they finish the climax they tend to rush through the falling action and conclusion. I would hope that you won't do the same thing since you have already invested so much into building the story up that slapping a quick conclusion/ending will make the reader a little put out. After all you have done a great job of getting people to invest this much time and energy into the story it would be hard for them to accept a quick conclusion.

Well I think that about wraps up my rant on the story building. I still want to talk about the pairings...I totally got Jake and Callie, but Feral and Chance...well not so much. I mean you did a great job explaining the situation that occurred between them but it is still a little weird to say the least. I must confess that there times when I just didn't read the exchanges between Chance and Feral. Actually I skipped most of them because I just found them...well...not to my liking. I must say that you did a good job of not turning me off to the story by allowing Feral to have such a unique and complicated issue. It also makes me wonder how much research you did to find out all of the stuff that you included in your story. It really makes me wonder how real it is. After all you did a great job of sounding super informed as well as making it very acceptable. Well I think I have wasted enough of my time on that subject. So without further ado I will let you get back to writing the follow up chapters. I look forward to a chapter very soon! I am counting on you to not let me down! Please? I would hate not knowing what happened in this amazing tale that you have crafted ever so well. I could have sworn I was a fly on the wall observing this whole thing take place! So here's to hoping that I get to read an update soon!
atymer chapter 32 . 6/10/2013
I expect only fubar. I just know this is gonna go fubar. sigh... *wrings hands*
atymer chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Clount better be a serious adrenaline junkie because this could get him killed for real.
I thought sure his eyes would pop out there for a minute. :)
LBQIO chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
GREAT CHAPTER
LBQIO chapter 31 . 3/10/2013
looooove!
LBQIO chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
awesome
alaina.rountree chapter 32 . 3/9/2013
I like this story. I happened across it one night after watching SWATKats on TV. I enjoyed reading what you have so far. Please, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the next chapters.
shadewatcher chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Awww, poor Chance. That sucks, but the welfare of others comes first. Fighting crime and such. :P Hmm, i get the feeling Uly won't be too happy about his peoples behavior. Isn't that the whole point of a mission to follow orders and not act on ones own beliefs because only the higher ups have all the facts. Hrmph! Even with all their extra training as the SWAT Kats this could turn ugly fast if the guys can't rely on their supposed backup. Especially since they don't have their glovatreckses. (idk spelling) Will they relay that to Uly or just take their chances with the roll of the dice, so to speak?
And won't the Black ops guys notice them shutting the com units off and on? Oh and in that last piece did Jake only turn his wire off or both of them. Since each would have to be turned off as they are attached to each kat. Just wondering. _ Can't wait for more.
Roller77 chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Cool, the boys are gonna get that Frostburn good, I hope! Glad to see that you're writing again Uly!
Cody Furlong chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Oh boy, wonder what the guys back at hq are gonna think with their wires being turned on and off, and when they discovered the upgrades
shadewatcher chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Bwahahahhahaaa! Oh poor Bryant, that is alot to take in. LOVE the changes btw. It would have been kinda bad if Bryant didn't catch on to the fact that Callie said she was Razor's lover when she had been seen at the ball with Jake. Heh,it's good that they are coming out cause if anybody really want to figure them out at this point it wouldn't be too hard. Especially those closest to the groups activities. Course this is said as someone from the outside looking in. :P Then again the guys could stay as the SWAT Kats, they could become a city sanctioned task force run out of the mayor's office, working conjointly with the enforcers. Though having them go back to work as enforcers is soo cool, they really do need the back up. Being on their own is extra stress since they have no one to fall back on. Oh this is gonna be good. Can't wait for more. _

Though i'll probably re-read the last couple chapters or so just cause my brain has been kinda dead the last couple days. Heh, re-reading is usually when i catch the odds and ends that stand out or don't. :P Ahh well, till then. It's all good. XD lol
shadewatcher chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
Glad to help. _
Dawww! Poor things, it's gonna suck for the guys to be doing undercover work now that they actually have relationships. Though totally necessary if they wanna catch the bad kats. Heh, those crooks have no idea what they are about to go up against. lol This'll be good. If Dark Kat didn't stand a chance then no way will some mobster minions stand up to the SWAT Kats, add Callie and Uly to the mix and it'll be over real soon. Heh, can't wait to see how everyone reacts when Callie throws in that she's running for mayor. That'll make some heads turn. _ Glad to see the new chapters.
Sorry i haven't been reviewing/beta-ing, was doing a project for work. But that's over now so back to the fun stuff. ;D Yea!
shadewatcher chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
Bwahahahahhaaa I love this. The whole political thing still gets me, but that's just me as i hate politics. :P It does make sense and is easily understandable, so that's not an issue. Oh poor Jake, first he can't claim it as his, now they'll have to out him or find a way for the SWAT Kats to be chummy with the enforcers to make it all work. LOL What a mess.

Oh i noticed you gave a mention of the therapist in this chapter, but nothing more about Callie's car acting up. Just wondering.

Love this so far, alot more detailed than the original. Can't wait for more.
shadewatcher chapter 27 . 1/18/2013
Hang on, didn't Jake already install the security in Callie's car? How would it be messed with or breaking down if that's the case? Just wondering.
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
When were they supposed to go visit the therapist again? Didn't they have another appointment, since she gave them homework to complete? Just wondering.