Reviews for Springtime of Youth
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Not Bad
Wheelwright chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Good morning!

That's a very nice poem all around, but it would have been nice if you had explained what makes a typical Chinese poem to your readers, so they can appreciate your effort even more. It can't be rhyme or metre, so what is it? The description of a scene? The repetition of "it's Springtime of Youth" (v. 5 10)? No, serious, I'd really like to know (while on the other hand being too lazy to look things up in a dictionary of literature, even though a rather good one is practically nudging my back right now).

Oh, and I love that assignment! What did your teacher think when you submitted this poem? I don't know many teachers who know Naruto - and far fewer know the adorable Lee, so he (she?) might be puzzled by some of the lines. But being given 'the glory days of youth' as a theme must have been too tempting.

But perhaps... Are you sure your teacher isn't Gai-sensei undercover? Does he wear suspiciously much green? Are his teeth sparkling to the extend of making the students wear sunglasses? And if it's a female teacher... Are you really sure you're not watching Gai-sensei's sexy no jutsu (And as much as I love Gai, the mind boggles at the mere thought!)?

Wheelwright