Reviews for La Tua Cantante
Purgatory's Key chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
LOVE IT!Thanks for completing the story i get annoyed when there is an awesome story and it its still in anyways THANK YOU
mlee03 chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
I love happy endings! :) Are you planning on writing another story?
LoneI chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
The past tense of "drag" is "dragged" not "drug"
Totteacher chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
I don't think of it as cliche, it is just a tried and true ending...many people look for it all their lives. Thanks so much.
feebes86 chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
Dont knock the cliche happy ever after... Its why most people read. You brought tears to my eyes over the fact that Charlie got to walk Bella to Edward. I enjoyed your story of what could have happened. Thanks for sharing.
Edward van Brummen chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Great Alternate Story. It's one of the few very good stories I find on this fanfiction site. And I search a lot on this page. Though my native language isn't English I value grammatical good language. There are maybe a few, not to say no type errors. Maybe sentences should be shortend by punctuation marks like comma's and point comma's(;). This story is similar readable as the original By Stephenie Meyer. Until Chapter 9, Plans the story has me wanting to read more.

Keep on Writing/Typing

Best regards
feebes86 chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
I think its only natural for Bella to want to check in on Charlie. She has to know if only subconsciousally that he would be feeling some sort of responsibility toward her demise. Also, not many women dont want their father to walk them down the isle.
feebes86 chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Awe... that was a really sweet first kiss.
Noble Korhedron chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
Meh, you're right... It was a cliche! :-P
OneLikelyStory chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
First of all, thanks so much for coming back and finishing the story. Second of all, this was one of the first stories I read on and you were able to get me hooked, so also thanks for that.

That being said, I wish you wouldn't have rushed the story. You have many beautiful moments that could have been fleshed out to give the characters a bit more depth especially at the end. I don't feel like Charlie, Renee, or any of the wolves were given their due.

As an overall story arc, it was a good one and I enjoyed myself. I just wish the journey along the way was constructed a little better.

Please keep on writing. It's a comfort few have.
raylene chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
I loved it it was grate and you need to write a sequel
Mona Ogg chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
Well, I enjoyed the story. However, I don't agree that it's a happily-ever-after type of ending... in fact, the ending is a weird kind of artificially constructed perfect moment that glosses over all kinds of problems that are there just under the surface and will most definitely grow into utter chaos in the not too distant future. If you choose to end it on that note, that's your right as an author, but it would leave me feeling a little uneasy. It doesn't feel like a happy ending to me. Will there be a sequel to describe the strained relationship with the wolves, the problem of hiding the truth from Bella's parents for years to come, and the possibility of a conflict with the Volturi because Bella has broken all sorts of rules by her decision in the last chapter? Or are you leaving that to the imagination of your readers?
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
this story was pretty awesome )
taylortot chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
I made it to the end! Haha, I don't think I could have ditched this story if I wanted to; I was always curious to see how it would end. I'm really happy that Bella got her happily ever after; she deserves it after losing so much.

Overall, this is probably one of the best Edward-meets-Bella-as-a-vampire fic I have ever read. There is one other that I'm in love with, but your Edward aligns with the Edward from Twilight so well that it's like reading an alternate story to the books. I LOVE THAT! It's always nice to see good writers - because you are an EXCELLENT writer - tackle a challenge like this and succeed. You did a phenomenal job and I consider myself lucky for finding this fic. Honestly.

Anyways, I hope you continue to write because you have a really spectacular talent. I enjoyed the ride here, and though I'm sad to see it end, I'm happy, too. I love it. I'm so glad that you've finished it, because I love it. It's important that you know how much people appreciate your work, because then you can appreciate your work too. Trust me, it's wow worthy. What you have here is a REALLY AWESOME piece of writing.

Keep writing. The world needs more writers like you!
feebes86 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I really liked getting EPOV on the events so far. I think you did a good job portraying Edwards remorse and sense of responsibility toward Bella.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »