Reviews for La Tua Cantante
raylene chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
I loved it it was grate and you need to write a sequel
Mona Ogg chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
Well, I enjoyed the story. However, I don't agree that it's a happily-ever-after type of ending... in fact, the ending is a weird kind of artificially constructed perfect moment that glosses over all kinds of problems that are there just under the surface and will most definitely grow into utter chaos in the not too distant future. If you choose to end it on that note, that's your right as an author, but it would leave me feeling a little uneasy. It doesn't feel like a happy ending to me. Will there be a sequel to describe the strained relationship with the wolves, the problem of hiding the truth from Bella's parents for years to come, and the possibility of a conflict with the Volturi because Bella has broken all sorts of rules by her decision in the last chapter? Or are you leaving that to the imagination of your readers?
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
this story was pretty awesome )
taylortot chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
I made it to the end! Haha, I don't think I could have ditched this story if I wanted to; I was always curious to see how it would end. I'm really happy that Bella got her happily ever after; she deserves it after losing so much.

Overall, this is probably one of the best Edward-meets-Bella-as-a-vampire fic I have ever read. There is one other that I'm in love with, but your Edward aligns with the Edward from Twilight so well that it's like reading an alternate story to the books. I LOVE THAT! It's always nice to see good writers - because you are an EXCELLENT writer - tackle a challenge like this and succeed. You did a phenomenal job and I consider myself lucky for finding this fic. Honestly.

Anyways, I hope you continue to write because you have a really spectacular talent. I enjoyed the ride here, and though I'm sad to see it end, I'm happy, too. I love it. I'm so glad that you've finished it, because I love it. It's important that you know how much people appreciate your work, because then you can appreciate your work too. Trust me, it's wow worthy. What you have here is a REALLY AWESOME piece of writing.

Keep writing. The world needs more writers like you!
feebes86 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I really liked getting EPOV on the events so far. I think you did a good job portraying Edwards remorse and sense of responsibility toward Bella.
Tomboy Amy chapter 27 . 12/28/2010

**TEAR**

I'M GONNA MISS THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! IM GONNA MISS UUUUU SOOOO MUCH! its such an awesome story :) I LOVE ITTTTTTT :DDDDDDD

gonna miss ya, hon' :)

mia
Jessica chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
Love this story... I hope thats not the end !
SusanCullen chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
That was fabulous! I loved it and you should keep writing you have a real talent for it. ;)
soton chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
So glad that it ended well – but to be honest, what Bella did was shocking and so selfish! I just can’t believe that she willingly sacrificed everyone’s future just so she could get her own personal HEA…
soton chapter 25 . 12/28/2010
How could Bella be so selfish after everything the Cullen’s have done for her!

How could she lie to Edward and deliberately hurt him so that he became too distracted to realise what she was about to do!

Now Bella has put everyone at risk – the Cullen’s, the wolves and finally Charlie…
soton chapter 23 . 12/28/2010
Thank goodness that Edward and Bella have finally made a formal commitment to each other.

But I am really concerned that Bella wants to go back to Forks, as that will open the door to the wolves finding out about Edward biting Bella!
SusanCullen chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
That was AWESOME! You rock please tell me there will be a sequel? i hope but if not thats okay too. :)
taylortot chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
:O So soon! haha. I'm so happy it all worked out! You pieced everything so well together in this story :) and I enjoyed reading it a whole lot. I can't wait to read the epilogue. You did an awesome job, and even though it's taken you forever to write (I completely understand, btw) I just wanted you to know that at one point, this story inspired me to write and broke me out of a writer's block. Yeah. This is definitely one of the most realistic "what-if" stories I have read, and it's also my favorite. I loved it. Well done, and I can't wait for the end :)
soton chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Oh at long last a little glimmer of hope - loved it! ;p
soton chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Listening to Bella rationalise her new existence is heart wrenching - I could seriously kick Edward’s whiney ass!

I had to hold back a small sob when Edward asked Bella to trust him and even after all that has happened to her, she does. Why doesn’t Edward recognise the growing bond between them! :(
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »