Reviews for La Tua Cantante
cela chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
the dialog was wonderful, just what two insecure teenagers would say when one of them is a self loathing vampire, and the other is a very down to earth girl who always tries to make the best of any situation.
Judithan chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
I just finished it all in one day it was really good. I loved how you kept with the story line but still made it your own. But saying that I was hoping to see Bella's power some where in the story. And I was hoping to see my favorite 2 people from twilight which are Jane and Renesma. But don't get me wrong I really did love the story I just had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't twilight. Lolz thank you for writing this I really did in joy it :)
E Cullen chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
The transformation was nicely presented...loved it
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
beautifully said
flybackwards chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Well for the record I'm throughly enjoying your story! I hope to read more of them. And you are so humble! Even though you wrote this story several years ago, I can see tru talent that shines in your writing. Are you in college now or have you graduated? What is your major? Keep up your craft! It's extraordinary...!
YourVampireGirl98 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
You did great with this! I absolutely loved it! Only part I didn't like-Bella lying to Edward at the end there.
Laura chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Io liked liked it very much but did find the thing as a whole very pg 13 but in saying that the internal thought were very mature and very brooding Edward but overall a nice story no evils in it well done just wish I had the courage to write a story.
Laura chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
Holy hell
Laura chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Oh crap
Laura chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Yikes now I am nervous what about the wolves?
Laura chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
Dun dun dun...
Laura chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Yay I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to this story
Laura chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
Yes yes and yes again bout time edward
Laura chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
I liked it but like I said previously glad to hear that he is waking up with that last decision where was the obligatory squeal from the lovely alice love it all the same
Laura chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Lovin it but holy hell wake one of them up staring blatantly in the face come on Edward say something please
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »