Reviews for Mistaken Identity
SoundOfSunflowersAndRain chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
o please please please email me the plot!

haha idc if other ppl see my email :p

please and thank you!

:D
Part-Time Irish chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Hey.

I really like this story...

I'm sorry you got that muchh of negative feedback. People like that sometimes just should keep their mouths shut.

I hope, that someday (maybe) you might continue the story. I really really enjoyed reading the other six chapters.

Love.
hismrs chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
first don't stop what you love just because some bitches are jealous okay? second it doesn't matter what they say, if they don't like it they don't have to read it. you should do what you love and want and not care what other people think. trust me it's for the best. i changed because some people didn't like the way i dressed or acted. i changed for everyone and ended up being so unhappy. i realized that it doesn't matter what other people think, as long as you are happy and doing what makes you happy. hope that helped.

3 Alice
Quirkyalice chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
OMG CIARA!

Stupid haters. I know what you mean about the fandom right now and I know how you feel about it.

Let's hope you come back to this because I know the effort you've put in. I don't know what I can say to cheer you up, so I'm just going to send you lots of love.

~mwah~

x
TigerLily Alice chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Awe, that sux. I really like your story. May I see the plot?

Thanks,

Meg/TigerLily Alice
no one chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
don't stop writing those who are just mean towards the writers don't deserve to even be heard so keep writing.
orionfoo chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
What is she going to do now
mooch11 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Aww nuts, that's gonna be a really hard bridge to cross right?

I wonder how Edward will react to it... Know it's going to be good to read :)

Oh btw, I'm going to Ireland this summer to see my Dad's girlfriend's family. I've never been but we're going about 2 hours away from Cork.

So yeah, random trivia (Y) :)

Love the story, looking forward to more :) xx
Ai Star chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
wow! what a twist! this is really good! keep up the good work! update soon! W
Roselover2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
As promised here is my review

I read the chapters you have up so far

The beginning is slow but makes more sense as you move on I guess a longer intro to the "relationship" between Izzie and Edward would be good in the start but anyone who reads on gets it

I was scared at first thinking that Edward might have a thing against Bella cause he knew who she was but chapt 6 answered that problem for me

So far I like it some of the "Irish Stuff" is a bit confusing for someone not familiar with it but not so bad that it detracts from the story

I am looking forward to where it goes from here!
Magic Carpet Bitch chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Love the story :)
Twilightlover20896 chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
hurry with the next chapter!
mooch11 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Aww cute ending! Looking forward to more! xx
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 6 . 4/25/2009

got an inside no

Edward, & his relationship

with James

I love the end too,

"When she finally reached me, I enveloped her in my arms and felt the small electrical spark run between the two of us. I was home."

cutee!