Reviews for Scared Sightless
skag trendy chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
'“I never meant to put him through all this.”

“You saved his life.”

“You said it once though, Bobby, he knows I’m going to hell for him.” Dean shakes his head, fighting back more tears. “I don’t want him blaming himself. I want him to be happy.”

“That’s a lot to ask, Dean.”'

Spot on. And I think the Sam haters out there should take a read of this to remind themselves just what was driving Sam in season 4.

This was a wonderful story my darling, and the ending was even more tragic than on the show.

Well done (wipes away a stray tear... no honestly, I just had a bit of dust in my eye...)

MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Very very well done! A fantastic story and I'm literally shaking with excitment for the sequel. Please tell me Sam will still be blind when Dean get's out of hell. I would love to read Dean's reactions to his brother having adjusted to his disablility. Are you going to put Sam back in school, only as a blind man? I'd love to read how he reacts to other people who only see him as blind, but him still being able to kick ass! Will Sam be welding a cane, reading braille and then suddenly faced with his big brother to help carry him out of the darkness? How will Dean react to Sam basically given up on his sight? Thanks so much for you wonderful story, can't wait for the next installment. Nicole.
gidgetgal9 chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Yay, you did it! So pat yourself on the back!

It is a heartbreaking ending but one we knew was coming just like on the show... it kind of had to play out that way. This was worse though with Sam being helpless to save Dean in a whole other way.

I look forward to the sequel!:0)
skag trendy chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Ouch! That had to hurt, having his arm wrenched like that, but thank God Bobby was on the ball enough to stop Sam slicing his wrists open.

Cheers for the update hon.

SherryPie chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
ouch...i don't have a heart to read this! sammy's already suffered a lot, and you just put more into him! what a poor kid *sigh*

so, please, give him back his sight..
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Oh no only one more chapter? Well thank goodness your going to do a sequel I hope it's up and running soon and that it has to do with Sam being blind and without his brother. Like I said before I'd sure love to read what it's like when Dean comes back and finds out how his brother's coped since going to hell. I personally hope that Sam's still blind and in some dingy little rehab place with a cane and reading braille but hey that's just me and i'm twisted. thanks and keep up the good work, Nicole.
UpstairsMind chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Wow, I love it! Sam angst is icing on the cake of my day. :D Can't wait for more! I also love how he went postal with the library and the cars. Fantastic!
MidgeVS5 chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Been playing catch up tonight, and I have to say this story has got better and better. You have caught the turbulent emotions of Dean, Sam and Bobby in the days prior to the deal coming due beautifully. Sam's suicide attempt feels spot on.

You say there is only one more chapter of this story, and I'm interested to see how you wrap everything up. So I'm hoping the final update won't be long in coming, I'd hate to loose the emotional threads that have built up and up as I've read this story tonight.
zuimar chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Awesome chapter! Really loved it! Can't wait to read the last chapter and yeah, I'm on board for a sequel!
gidgetgal9 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
I think this is just wonderful my dear. You really captured Sam and Dean's pain at life being so out of control for both of them. Love your Bobby- he's such a great character. :0)
expat19 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
nice story I like it. Please write more soon.
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
This is so freakin' intense! I love how you've packed the chapter with angst. As if Sam would ever be okay with Dean essentially dying in his place...*hugs both boys*

'“Maybe those pills wouldn’t be such a bad idea.”

Dean simply lets go and buries his head into Sam’s shoulder, holding his brother as tight as he can as he finally lets his levee break.'

Beautiful. Heartbreaking. More?
pageavenue57 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
clicked the wrong button lol, but wanted to say i finally got to this chap its been sitting in my inbox and now i have about 45 new chap from various stories, but anyways not bad brah not bad

lol now quit buggin me on aim lol
TraSan chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Woo Hoo! Excellent chaper.
skag trendy chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Aw Sammy. What have you done now, you silly boy?

Mean cliffie! (waggles index finger).

Get back here now and fix it!

Cheers for the update, hon.

69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »