Reviews for Scared Sightless
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Ok. I'm so glad you updated, but I really really really hope you keep Sam blind while Dean's in Hell. I would LOVE to read how Sam would deal with Dean dead and being blind to. Maybe a sequel? To read the scene where Sam finds out Dean's back and how Dean see's his brother's life with out him blind would be fabulous. I know I'm nuts but I can't be condemed for asking right? And hey, a girl can dream, hope, wish... Thanks Nicole.
sendintheclowns chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Sam is seeing shadows and possibly getting his sight back and then Bela gets what is coming to her and Sam has lost the charm. And let's not forget Sam has been shot. Not a good day, even by Winchester standards.

Top notch h/c here. More please?
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
You know I love this girl! It's so heartbreaking having Sam 'witness' the hell hounds taking Bela and thinking it's Dean. Oh and girl, I can't wait to see the next chapter! :0)
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Dude, you've posted more chapters here on ffnet! *happy sigh* I've got some catching up to do.

There's nothing wrong with Sam sleeping on Bobby's couch. I'm kind of partial to that as well. But right now what you've got is a blind Sammy sleeping on Bobby's couch! You blinded poor Sammy. Broken him. I can't wait to see how big brother fixes this one or if Sam fixes himself.
skag trendy chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Aw poor Samm, too embarrassed to eat. Then desperately searching for the dud amulet. I just wanted to cuddle him.

Bela eh? Nasty bit of work. Hope Dean manages to kill her before she harms Sammy.

Cheers hon. Great update.

Kind regards,

ST x
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I hope that Sam's still blind when Dean gets packed off to hell. We know that Dean comes back and I'd love to see how Sam servives or doens't with Dean dead. What a great chapter, can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
This is so awesome. Loved it so. Especially the chilling ending.

You have Bela down pat girl! Can't wait for more! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
This is awesome, such a great build up and wonderful limp Sam! :0)
Victoria chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
PLEASE write chapter 6!
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love it! Keep going!
skag trendy chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
An absolutely stunning fic so far. And so well written with great descriptions all the way through.

You have my heart breaking for our boys.

Kind regards,

ST x
Emily chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Really really good! poor Sam believeing the charm with actually work..so sad:( Can't wait for more!
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Hi there. I'm so glad your writing a blind sam fic. I just wish it wasn't pychological and that the evil doc did something to Sam's vision was Dean had him. A chant or somthing? I would love to see how Sam would handle the Blindness while Dean's in hell or for Sam to find out it's not physical and sell his eyesight to save Dean from hell, with out Dean knowing about it. Ok I know what a pain I am. I just love blind Sam fic's and the drama of hurt/comfort for the boys. Thanks so much for your story and hope to read more soon. what a great job thus far! Nicole.
pageavenue57 chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
i liked it
Dimminished chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
You're doing an incredible job with this story.

Your writing style is very smooth and it's always a pleasure to read your postings.

I feel so bad for Sam, but at the same time I feel equally as bad for Dean.

Great chapter. I'll be anxiously waiting for more, and I'm extra excited about the new story you've started on. :)

CU next chapter.