Reviews for Scared Sightless
GhostBehindYou chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Still reading avidly, stocking up on my Limp Sam quotient for the day. Can't wait for more! I loved Sam falling on his behind, that's something I'd love to watch.

The only thing I'd like to point out is the way you're phrasing things. When I'm writing I struggle with past tense and present tense, not entirely sure which should be used when writing in third person, but I think past tense makes more sense (Never knew I was a poet).

So instead of this:

"That had been ten hours ago and right about now Dean is really wishing Sam would wake up because distraught or not, Dean could use the company. He’s never been good with silence."

I think this flows a bit better:

"That had been ten hours ago and right about now Dean was wishing Sam would wake up because, distraught or not, Dean could use the company. He’d never been good with silence."

However I'm not sure, that's just my opinion. Hope I've been a help. Either way, good job and keep up the good work!

GhostBehindYou, x
JenF chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
This is a great story. I love a bit of limp Sam and big brother Dean.

Seeing as you said you're really picky there's just one little thing that you might want to change. You've slipped into past tense where I think you want to be in the present tense:

"Unfortunately Dean was so caught up in his thoughts that he wasn’t able to catch Sam in time, leaving him to fall on his rear."

I'll happily beta for you if you still need someone, although I don't think you really need one that much :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Awesome chapter my friend. I jut feel so sad for Sammy and everything he is going through, I can imagine how it must have felt for him to fall not once, but twice in front of Dean and Bobby!
pageavenue57 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
"So I’m really hoping this will satisfy a bit of everyone’s limp Sam need."

lol nope close :)

loved it keep it up ill mnever be satisfied :D
Dimminished chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I think you're doing a terrific job with this story and I eagerly look forward to future chapters.

"The Deal" is a bit depressing, but it's part of the show, so I really don't mind it being a part of your story.

I'm glad they're heading to Bobby's. I think Dean needs just as much help right now as Sam.

Thanks for another great chapter. :)
Dimminished chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
aw, poor Sam. His blindness is all in his head. Actually, that's good news, but now, unless Dean changes his mind and takes Sam to a psychologist, it's up to the two of them together to get Sam his sight back.

This is gonna be good. :)

CU net chapter...
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Wow, who can blame Sammy for being scared to the point that he beasically has hysterical blindness...I mean he nearly lost his eye to the evil doctor. I would be scared to death too coming that close to losing my eyes!

Can't wait to see if going to Bobby's helps!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
sammy en la casa de tío bobby y dean obviamente será mamá gallina, más sobreprotector q nunca, al fin de cuentas es lo q sammy necesita, sentirse seguro y para eso estan los brazos de big bro y como sería feliz si encuentra una forma de salirse del pacto sin q sammy pague con su vida x q él no podrá recuperar la vista en los pocos días q faltan y el terror q sammy está sintiendo de quedarse sólo sin dean es lo q está ocasionando la ceguera psicológica, así q dean imperativamente se verá en la necesidad de solucionar esta situación, actualice pronto que estoy realmente ansiosa x ver como se desarrollan los acontecimientos
Jessica chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
we shall see if sam gets his vison back before dean's deal is up add more want to read more thanks
donewithaccountthanks chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I really enjoy reading this. Please continue.
JenF chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Just caught up on this story. I'm really enjoying it. It's nice to delve deeper into how both boys are feeling and having to stop, however horrible the circumstances, can only do them good in the end.

Great story - looking forward to the next chapter.
anon chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Really really good! more please!
Sylvie91 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Wow, how interesting. We just finished talking about Conversion disorders a few months ago in my psychology class. It is a very interesting disorder. I'm wondering how it will work out with Sammy. Keep writing ;)
ali-catt chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
glad to read it isnt perminent
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
no se tarde con la continuación please, le quedó mucho mejor q a kripke, sam siempre es tan emotivo y siempre le afectan tan mal las cosas q ocurren a su alrededor pero para eso siempre está big bro para solucionar todo y otra vez muchos chick flick moments de los boys please! x q su historia se presta para ello ya q evidentemente dean tendrá una gran lucha con baby bro ciego por cuestiones psicológicas, me guata sam tan indefenso y vulnerable y dean para protegerlo con todo el amor q sólo él es capaz de dar a su baby bro
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »