Reviews for Epilogue
Lady Alstreim chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, you really are evil. I approve.
Igor of Xten chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Flash fiction is by nature too small to support the kind of exposition needed to build a start, a middle and an end. More usually they are like this, simply a build up to a surprise ending that makes the reader add to the story themselves. You do it here by Rumi's subtle mistake (which many of your reviewers seem to have missed) that the reader extrapolates in their head... "so if the files now contain... then that means that he is... and she has... OMG!"
Jonshine chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hey,

Well, it's an interesting story idea. If you were to write it - and it seems, given the delay, that you've decided not too - there'd surely be more than a few people hating on you. It would depend, I suppose, on the exact details of the consequences of undoing the Misfile - a similar story could doubtless be written for Rumi getting caught, and Ash and Emily only remember the lives they're actually living. In any-case, it's a well written piece with an interesting concept that's nonetheless very inherent in the source material. Pity - maybe - that it's not really explored in any depth...

Yours,
lol chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
that story sucked
Kirok chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Either that is one doozy of a slip you made in the second last paragraph or, yes, you are evil and if so WRITE MORE! That would be a hoot to see the "meeting with the undoubtedly grateful friends"! What a great twist in the tale! Mwahahaha!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
No. This isn't happening. Its just not.

And if, at any point, do chris and third-child make this the cannon, they will be hurt. hurt badly. By an army of my winged brethen.

Besides, this ending results in a horrible death/crippled to the story of Ash and Emily *Points at Misfiled Dreams*

But, thats just my opinions on the idea of it. Your writing isn't bad, just on a subject that I'm incredibly opposed to.

Cheerio
On Q chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I could totally see this happening in the comic itself!
czarminotaur chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hmm, it took me a moment to catch the joke at the is horribly wonderful.
cratbro chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey, a Misfile fic at last! Hooray! I'm glad they added the category and I hope to see more fics soon!

Regarding this fic... while I have read all of the Misfile comics as of this posting, this fic doesn't seem to fit in well. It just seems random and abrupt, with no background or any of the other components required for good fan fiction. Not to say that you are a terrible writer, but I think this fic needs a bit more work before you mark it 'complete'.