Reviews for Visiting Hours
Chibi World Domination chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I really wish this wasn't a one shot.
Young-Gallifreyian chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Im loving this
I know its been like a long time since this was posted, It is so good I wish it was an actual full length story.

But, I hope to see more of this one day.
Thank you for posting anyway.
Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this! I always thought of Michael like that;; that he love Laurie(boo) so much and he would never hurt her but it seem like it was, cause he can't speak but something went wrong and he attack her because of thorn or whatever controlling him.
Marnie Wolffe chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aw woe nice, although I'm not very fond of her parents the way they said things to hide the real truth, I don't blame Michael fro what he did, I would have done the same thing in order to see a family member. You should continue this its one heck of a great story. I like how u added what Michael though its nice to read what his views were in the story.
SnippedRibbons chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
To be honest, I liked your story but whenever the scene changed I didn't know it changed until I realized that I was in another setting. I would suggest skipping a few lines or put a mark in between the spacings or something to indicate that the setting has changed.

I liked how you depicted Michael's thoughts (although when I first read his thoughts I thought they were music lyrics going with the story even though you placed a note at the top saying the parentheses were Michael's thoughts). This was an interesting read. :)
Luvisia chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was so awesome! I can see how it could fit in the timeline in Halloween. Very nice, two thumbs up!

Memarie: I thought it was good, but dang parents.

John: Ikr! They suck, Laurie should know.

Luv: Enough, you two. I'm favoriting now.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Overall very good job,your writing has a natural flow that most are lacking. This is a one-shot, but can you write a second chapter?
unknown chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Nicely done! I like how you showed Michael's thoughts, and how it's a prelude to the movie. Great job!
Yew Wand chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very good! I hope more people will start writing on Zombie's remake.