Reviews for Cullens in THE LIZZIE BORDEN HOUSE
What.happened.to.Ellie.Creed chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
"Lizzie Borden had an ax, gave her father forty whacks, when was known what she had done, gave her mother forty-one"

One of my favorite demented nursery rhymes next to my horror version of "Miss Mary Mack"

"Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack, All dressed in black black, she has a knife stuck in her back back back, she cannot breathe breathe breathe, she cannot cry cry cry, that's why she begs begs begs, she begs to die die die.
Lishbashbaaaa chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
I liked the whole story, though i wished you could have done more scary stuff at the house... Good though. I like the sound of B), It would make a good story. xo DAISY
dani chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
you need to finish its killing me
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Nice story I liked it a lot. Keep up the amazing work:) This is the first Lizzie Borden story I have seen on here (well besides mine) I like how you put the Cullen charaters and Lizzie Borden together. anyway really great keep it up:)
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
AWSOME STORY! I really want to go to the house one of these days. I think Lizzie did it.
Kaiaa chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
i vote c
theonlygingerasian chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
kay seriously, YOU CUT IT SHORT! jeez! by the way did you copy and paste the ideas? well anyways, i hope you keep typing your story, and make it quick, i'm running out of stuff to read! kidding, there must be millions of good material on this site and more. duh. well i hope you find success in your new story!

715
CrystalCherrie chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
luv the story, really funny, I think u shuld write b as ur new story!
Cullen.7 chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
hi please write! your story about idea "C"! write ideas "C"!
jacksp518 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
A or B
Cullen.7 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
is this the end or is there more! like going back to forks at the cullens and everyone telling esme and carlile about their amzing experiences!
Cat chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
Nice one Bec. Cat luff's it! :D

Cat
Cullen.7 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
hi i like idea "C" both nrmal and human and talking about their sweet like in collage together but to make it more interesting you oculd still have edward as a vampire and bella human and going to night scholl! or something!
Cullen.7 chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
can you elaborate on the weekend with edward pov and with bella for the weekend! or something!
Cullen.7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
lol when bella is eating cereal in edward lap you should have emett drop by because alice htreatened him or something and emmett should make a jokes and bella should blush edward could comfort bella or laugh!